Car Ride

******************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV//

Me and Aida were on our way too her parents house, we have been on the road fir about five hours and she is wearing this red tight dress that was driving me nuts and she continues to tease me she spills her drink on her boobs and I try and concentrate on the road but I can't, I puul off the road in an empty parking lot. she looks at me considered..

Aida-'' what's wrong sweetie?"

" your gonna stop fucking teasing me understand?''

Aida-"ok ok I promise"

She turns and puts her feet on me, right on my dick and she smiles looking on her phone acting like nothing wrong. I start have trouble driving, I swerve and I look over at her and smile.

Aida's POV//

I know im teasing him and I want him so bad but he need to get to my parents house, because my dad wants to meet him. I see his huge bonner and I smile bitting my lip and I press my foot on his bonner and listen to him grunt in pleasure. he pulls over and looks at me, his eyes turn dark and he pulls me on top of him. I smile and kiss him as he grabs my  ass squeezing is hard I giggle. we start making out our tongues battling for dominance of course he wins, I lift up my dress and sit up as he pulls down his pants along with his boxers, his dick hits his stomach he's really hard.

"mmm baby did I make you that hard"

Niall-"yes baby sit on my dick baby"

I slowly lower my self down on him going up and down as we both are a moaning mess he thrusts fast as I bounce up and down on his dick fast and I tighten getting close to my climax. I moan out his name  as we both cum at the same time.

" oh baby that was amazing"

I wink at him

Niall-" it was baby now lets get back on the road  yeah?"

I nod and get off of him and sit in my seat

Niall's POV//

She was amazing  now I could concentrate, I pulled up my pants and   pulled back on the road an drove to her parents house witch was an hour away......

~hour later~

we arrive at her parents and her dad comes out and hugs Aida and shakes my hand and nods at me giving me the look...

Dad-" why were you two late ?''

''oh sir we just stopped for some food"

I look over at Aida and wink as we walk in

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N ~ heyyy I will be adding too this book but with another friend that requested smuts so ill be updating very soon :) :)....