Tennis game

........................................................................

Aida's POV -

Me and niall were going to one of us friends tennis game and I had been teasing niall all day so I decided so wear short shorts, and a crop top with vans, and my hair in a piney tail with basic make-up.
I come down and see niall in a white shirt, and sweatpants.
N"Ready aida ?" "Yeah"

We leave and drive to the stadium, as we drive there I rub his thigh. He tightens his grip on the staring wheel and we arrive, I get out and walk I front of him kinda swaying my hips to tease him. We find our seats and sit down.

Niall's POV

She was teasing me all fucking day, she's so hot and I wanna Rip those clothes off of her. We are watching the game when I see her drinking her water and she spills it on her boobs and I bit my lip and grab her inner thigh, she giggled and I go and pit my hand on her pussy and put my hand in her shorts while rubbing her clit slowly, she looks at me giving me the look.
"Niall stopppp"
"Sorry baby"

I take my hand out and continue watching the game and the game ends and I grab Aida's hand and walk fast to my car and I get in and drive to our house.

Aida's POV

I could tell he's had enough of it.
We got home and he got out and quickly ran over to my side and opened the door throwing me over his shoulder and walking in and he walk up stairs and throws me on the bed pulling off my clothes and his.

He kisses me passionately and kisses my neck leaving marks and he starts rubbing my clit while kissing down my body. He gets to my clit and starts licking fast while fingering me.

Niall's POV

She tasted so good I knew she was about to cum so I stopped. She gets on her knees and takes my dick in her hand and teases it with her tongue sucking on the tip.
"Mm baby just like that"
She starts sucking fast and deep throating.
I shoot a big load in her mouth as I watch her swallow.
I pick her up and put her on the bed and line my self up at her entrance and slowly slid my dick in her moaning

Aida's POV

By now we were a moaning mess and he was going so fast it hurt a little but I didn't care.
"OH NIALL FUCK IM GONNA CUM!!"
N"my too baby hold it in a little longer.

After that I let got not being able to hold it any longer and he pulls out Cumming all over my boobs.

N"Mmmm baby that was amazing "

"Same to you baby"

I get up to get a shower and I feel a slap on my ass and I giggle.

N"can I join for round two?"
"Oh why not"

........................................................................

A/N~ hope you guys enjoyed ☺☺