Story

Okay! I decided to make another chapter kasi naganahan ako haha.
Friends Season 7 inspired ;)

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"Vice? What are you doing?" Sabi ni Karylle habang kumakatok sa condo nya na may hawak hawak na invitations sa wedding ni Vhong at Anne.

"Nothing... uhmmm pasok ka" sabi ni Vice  pagbukas nya ng pinto. Tinulungan nya si Karylle at umupo sa couch.

"Can i have wine please..and can you help with this damn invitations!" Karylle said

"Oh kurba chillax bakit ba?" Sabi ni Vice at binuksan ang wine.

"Kasi naman ang hirap maging maid of honor ni Anne so many utos sabi nya kasi Don't drink while doing the invitations karylle be careful chuchu" karylle said at kunwari pang tatapunan ng wine ang invitations.

"Haha" vice just laughed at how adorable karylle when she is annoyed.

"Vice? Did you ever knew that i went back packing in europe"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And that's why karylle really is the one who came to me!" Vice said and turn off the tv.

"Oh my god K! How the hell did you know about that story?" Anne asked.

"I heard it from my friend marian she said it was told by a guy named Ken Adams!' Anne and Vhong looked into billy and smirked

"I feel so good" Vice said and chuckled

//

"Vice....wanna watch the clip?" Karylle asked while tapping her feet into the ground

"Sure" Vice said and turn on the tv

"Oh my god karylle you shaved!" Vice said while watching.

"Oh my god! junjun is big" Karylle commented through the vid.

Until Vice felt hot and kissed karylle
Vice bit her lower lip to make her gasp and he entered his tounge and they dance their tounges.

Vice and Karylle'a clothes were discarded to the floor. Vice sucked karylle's nipples while massaging her folds.

"Ohhhhh Vice" karylle moaned as vice finger fucked her with his 2 fingers. Karyle came and Vice sucked her juices from his fingers.

Karylle went to Vice's cock  and started to suck and lick his cock.  Vice arch his back and came quick!

Vice entered her hole and fucked her fast until they came. They kissed and fell asleep.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Advance Happy New Year