Chapter 13: Family Is Family

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

Later that day

12:00a.m.

Aaliyah's Pov

Me and Keira sitting in front of this apartment complex and Keira looking deep in her phone memorizing that apartment number she's in.

-

"Why couldn't Maria just do this." Keira said.

"You forgot she's pregnant, too much happening, we not putting that baby or babies life at risk, hell naw', how long we've been waiting for her to get pregnant?" Aaliyah asked.

"Since sophomore year in college up until now." Keira said.

"No stress, no alterations, it's too risky." Aaliyah said.

"You'd know." Keira said.

"Shut up, look there she go." Aaliyah said pointing at Catherine walk in her apartment looking at a stack of taken pictures.

Keira and Aaliyah got out and quietly trailed behind her all the way to the third floor

Catherine fumbled with the keys looking down and Aaliyah put her in head lock while Keira kicked her in the stomach with her timberlands

Catherine winced in pain

"We got a message for you." Keira said with a evil smirk.

"Come near our family again and next time you'll be pronounced missing, you fuck with Maria or her family again, come anywhere near their house again you won't live to see your next birthday bitch, but tonight you gonna' learn what girls like you get for fucking wit a pregnant woman, stalking her family, obsessed with her husband, and coming near their daughter in the worst way." Aaliyah said.

"You done fucked up now, let her go Aaliyah let's do this the right way." Keira said.

Aaliyah let her drop and Keira starting kicking her in the stomach while Aaliyah had a good grip on her hair pulling it twisted in her hand, Catherine screamed in pain

Aaliyah punched her twice telling her to shut up

"Bitch tonight you lucky, this a warning, we not playin' wit' you, I don't know what type of game your playing but we don't do games." Aaliyah said.

"We do business so here is how it's gonna' go, you leave Maria and Tremaine alone for good and we let you live." Keira said.

"If I don't what y'all gonna' do?" Catherine asked spitting some blood on the concrete from her mouth.

"See that's where the real fun begins, it's not what we're gonna' do you should be scare of, its Maria that you already pissed off she might seem like a sweetheart on the outside, she really is but if your smart you don't wanna' get on her bad side." Aaliyah said.

"Fuck you she's not ending this, it ain't over till I say it's over *coughs up blood* over." Catherine said.

"You been warned, you made this personal, you started this but she's gonna' finish it, come on Aaliyah let's go, I'm supposed to be getting Khaleel's dick tonight." Keira said.

Aaliyah drew her fist back punching Catherine in between her eyes knocking her out cold then picked up her keys to her apartment opening the door turning on the light

Keira helped pick her up by her legs and Aaliyah held her wrist

They threw her on the couch and their eyes widened at pictures of Tremaine everywhere, pictures of him and even having sex with Maria but her face was cut out, it and replaced with Catherine's

"Oh my god this bitch is straight up crazy, let's go, this place gives me the creeps." Keira said.

They turned off the lights rushing out locking the door behind them without looking back they completely forgot about the stack of pictures that was left on the ground in front of her apartment

The best way to handle a obsessed crazy bitch is death but if it comes down to that for Catherine, yes, it won't end pretty, the fantasies will never ever on God greens earth will never be a reality

"Where to next." Keira said in the passenger seat of Aaliyah's BMW.

"Dropping you off and me going home to my husband and kids, that reminds me when you and Khaleel gonna' tie the knot?" Aaliyah asked.

"I don't know but it's not me it's him, I know what I want but sometimes I wonder is he happy, what does he really want, these hoes, clubbing, and partyin' or a wife and kids, I'm just gonna' wait, it's not our time yet, we just gon' chill until that time comes, we not in a rush." Keira said.

"Khaleel need to stop these games for real, he needs to remember theses hoes not gonna' keep him warm at night and be there for him when times get rough." Aaliyah said.

"Right but like I said it's not our time yet, he's just not ready." Keira said.

"Are you even ready?" Aaliyah asked.

"Half of the time I feel like I'm ready but the other half is willing to wait longer." Keira said.

"One day you will be Mrs. Anderson." Aaliyah said.

"I know." Keira said.

"What if he fucks up again, you gonna' stay with him?" Aaliyah asked.

"No ma'am we can, co-parent for all I care, he cheat one more time I'm done." Keira said.

"You know I'mma' remember you said that right." Aaliyah said.

"Oh' I know, I want you too cause' I'm so fucking serious." Keira said.

"Your life, we want you happy." Aaliyah said.

"I know, don't worry bout' it I got this." Keira said.

"Alright do you." Aaliyah said.

"I will." Keira said.

"Good." Aaliyah said.

"Good bitch." Keira said really being playful.

Aaliyah giggled

"G double O D." Aaliyah said.

"Fuck you bitch." Keira said.

"I love you too." Aaliyah said laughing.

"Why we friends again?" Keira asked.

"Cause' we put up with each other, three musketeers for life." Aaliyah said.

"Forever for life girl." Keira said.

"Obviously." Aaliyah said.

#FriendShipGoals