21 || SUHO

Title: Waiting For Suho&Heyra's Junior

Your POV

The house was dim as I entered the house. First thing I thought was Suho, my husband. Where is he?

I brought my steps toward the living room and no one was there. I meant, Suho wasn't there. Then, I put the books that I brought from the hospital onto the table and then I looked to the kitchen. My heart started beating fastly when I realized that there was a hand on my shoulder. Oh. My.

"W-Who are you?" I asked, stuttering. Why 'that' thing remained silent? Should I just walk or should I turn to see?

'But what if 'that' thing is a g-ghost?!!' I bit my lip. Suho-ya?! I'm scared here, help me!

"Heyra? What's wrong?" I heard a familiar voice behind me as immediately I turned, finding Suho in a pajama.

"Suho yaaaaaa I'm scared to death you know" I hugged him tightly. You know, I'm scared of ghost. Yeah I know it is funny.

He hugged me back and then pulled out the hug to care my tummy. He smiled.

"Aigoo, there is no ghost" He said as he messed my hair. I just pouted as he took my wrist and carefully brought us to our room. He helped me to sit on the bed.

"Wait a minute"

He then walked toward the wardrobe. I wondered what he was doing as he took out a plastic of new pajama, looking same as his but a bit smaller of course. Oh! A couple pajamas! How sweeeet.

"You should take your bath! Ey how stink you are!" He said, walking toward me and sat beside me as I grabbed his sleeve and pinched it slowly.

"I'm not!"

"You are" He giggled, showing his tooth.

"Whatever" I said in annoyance as I took the pajama from his hand.

"See you downstairs ya" I just hummed.

30 minutes later, I got downstairs as I smell something delicious was being cooked. I brought myself toward the kitchen and I found him cooking in a cute-pink apron.

"Sooo cute!" I screamed excitedly as I hugged him from back. He was shock as he almost slip the ladle.

"Ya ya! I'm not cute!" He turned, facing me and then put the ladle inside the taekbeokki's pan. He was cooking my favourite snack. Looks so delicious!

"Okay you're so ugly" I pouted, looking into the pan.

"Ya! I'm handsome you know"

"Oh really?" I chuckled. Seeing him pouting was the cutest thing in the world. I wondered this kid will be like him or like me!

After some minutes, the food was done. I put it on a plate. Suho helped with bringing some plates, spoons and two pairs of chopsticks.

I put some teokbeokki inside my plate and his plate and I started digging in. He looked at me first to see my reaction. I chewed as I frowned.

"Why? Why? Is it taste that bad?" He frowned too as he immeadiately dig in. I just smiled and continued eating.

"Hmmmmmm it's sooo tasty" I hummed.

"Aigoo I thought it tastes bad!"

I giggled.

"Oh, how was the check up?" He asked worriedly. "I'm sorry for not going with you. You know, so many patients today" Yeah, a doctor is a person with less times with family but I'm okay with that. He's not only good with medical knives but with cooking knives, he's also great. I'm grateful to have him.

"Doctor said that the baby is healthy. I just need to eat more fruits and vegetables. Ah, I need to rest more. About two weeks from now, I'll have to take leaves and stop working" I explained what the doctor said this afternoon.

"Really?! I will buy more fruits and vegetables then! Ah! You will need more rest! No! No! You need to stop working starting tomorrow. I'll inform our headquarter tomorrow. You need to stay in the house, call me if anything weird happens. You will be safe at home" I chuckled after he said that. His worried face showed it all.

"Ah! I will take a babysitter. Oh, not a babysitter, a mom-to-be-sitter to take care of you. Uh, where can I find someone suits you ya? Ahhh I will-" Before he could continued his words, I cut him.

"Aigoo! No need to rush! I'm not that tired. Just need rest no need a mom-to-be-sitter okay. Don't worry"

"No! No! No!" He shook his head.

"Pleaseee. I can't stand being in the house 24 hours all time. After I give birth, I will have to stay 24 hours but not now. Please please please" I said, giving a pity face.

He sighed. "Fine..."

"Yay! I promise not to go to anywhere dangerous or doing anything dangerous" I showed him my palm. He just pouted.

"Aigoo I think this baby will always pout like his dad" I said.

"He's going to be cute as me then!"

"No way!!! She's she not 'he'. The baby is going to be 'she'!"

"He!"

"She!!!"

"I'm fine with both! As long as the baby and you are healthy" He surrender.

I giggled and running toward him.

"Ya! Don't ru-" I hugged him tightly before he could finished his words.

"I can't wait to meet our junior!"

"Me too!"

He stood then left me dumbfounded. He turned on the radio beside the fridge and came back to me, with an attractive smile that I had fall for.

"Let's dance!" He took my hands carefully.

And that night, we danced in the middle of the kitchen, with our fingers intertwinded while listening him singing to his favourite song.

I see my future in your eyes,
Baby I'm dancing in the dark,
With you between my arms,
Barefoot on the grass,
Listening to our favourite song,
When I saw you in that dress,
Looking so beautiful,
I don't deserve this,
Darling you look perfect tonight...

xxx

Perfect is just a perfect song! Listening to this song many times already but its still my favourite~ [201217;427A]

VOTE and COMMENT ^°^

-sya