when we all meet

It was the first day of school me and Ashlee met up at the bus stop. (Ashlee=a Phoenix=P)

A- hey best fran
P- hey sorry I'm late
A- what took u to be late?
P- trying to get my self settled
A- I got here before u but whateva her comes the bus.

Phoenix pov

When we Got in the bus there was so much screaming.  Me and Ashlee went all the way in the back and there was one two seater seat. We sat in it by two boys.

The boy with the Afro: I'm jacob but is called princeton

The boy with the two braids: I'm rayan but I'm named ray

Ashlee: I'm Ashlee (damn Princeton look sexy as hell)

Phoenix: I'm Phoenix (ray haves good looking eyes two good looking braids)

Ashlee pov

We all gossiped till we got to school. For some reason I felt a hand on my arm. It was Princeton.

Princeton: ummm...... I need to tell u something i have feelings for us.

I didn't know what to say so I just said the truth

Me: I do too

He exported me to our room. 6 mins later for lunch. singing Me and Phoenix got our lunch and went to sit down. All we know is that our name was called to sing a song on stage. Ray and prince looked at us and clapped and started to cheer sing! Sing! Sing! Sing! Everyone started to join we got up and started to sing flawless by Beyonce and Nicki minaj.

Phoenix pov
When we was ray was staring at me when I was rapping nicki minaj and Princeton was staring at Ashlee when she was singing Beyonce part. Then the sing stopped and we said queen girlz and then sexy walk came on so we did that then when we finished everyone clapped except 2 girls. Then when we got off stage ray and Princeton came up to us and said good job.