the sad day

Ashlee POV

Well me and prince still slept together but I didn't really let him touch me. Phoenix was sad too. Ray and Phoenix been arguing all night. Ray said he couldn't keep putting up with this shit. Then left.....

Phoenix POV

Flashback of last night

Ray: I'm sorry

Phoenix: is that suppose to mean anything you cheated on me with that skank. Now you saying sorry (crying)

Ray: but, she told me y'all was in a accident and you told her to take over.

Phoenix: but I was your one and only ray I pray every night for us to stay together but I think those prayers don't work (crying)

Ray: I'm sorry I should've thought in the head that you guys weren't dead because they would've called us and let us know (grabbing my hips).

Phoenix: yeah you should've thought u got a brain ray a brain that is smart think before doing.

Ray: Im tired of this shit. Damn ma I work my ass of to help you and u getting mad at me I told you the fucking story you know......huh whatever bye.

Flashback over

Those words kept repeating in my head bye,bye,bye. I cried I wouldn't even leave the room. I heard a knock on my door.

Me: who is it

Ashlee: can I come in

Me: no

Ashlee: look I know u mad just get ova it

Me: having a hard time without ray huh like I won't forget about this

Ashlee: just forget about it

Me: I'm not going to forget this. did you forget about your problem with prince?

No answer.

Me: no answer?

Ashlee POV

flashback of last night........

Me: I thought I was number one

Princeton: you are my number one your my number one princess

Me: yeah it didn't seem like it when you fucked that bitch

Princeton: w-w-w-why I told you what happened when you left I'm tired of repeating the same fucking shit over

Me: well sorry isn't going to help every situation you have Princeton

Princeton: I'm fucking helping your ass out and you mad at me over some shit with a girl just because we haha I told you what happened now.......huh I am going to sleep.

FLASHBACK over

When Phoenix asked me that question that night got to me.