we coming back/ the find out

Phoenix POV

So me and Ashlee finished shopping and we was on our way home. But before we saw that we went to taco bell to get tacos for all of us.

Man: how may I help you

Phoenix: can I have a soft borito, 3 different kinds of Doritos, and 2 Pepsi's 2 sprites. That will be all.

Man: 15 dollars come to first window please thank you

He gave us the stuff and we was driving home. When we got home I put the food on the table and went up to my room. To notice Ashlee was crying.

Ashlee POV

When me and Phoenix got home I went straight upstairs and heard moaning and screaming I opened the door to catch Princeton doing it with the twin.

Phoenix: what's wrong

No answer

Phoenix: you can tell me we been bff for a long time

Ashlee: Princeton is having sex with the twin.

Phoenix POV

When she told me that I went in my room and ray and blonde was doing it....

Phoenix: what the fuck is this shit

Ray: Kayla I thought you said she was in a car accident.

Kayla: I lied to you so we can do it.

Ray: sorry ba.....

Ray POV

before I can finish my sentence she closed the door on me. I heard someone crying in the hall. Then I heard one person beating up another.

Ashlee POV

first I beat up that girl

Why(punch) every time(punch) I see(punch) you(punch) always(punch) trying(punch) to(punch) still(punch) someone(punch) man(punch, punch,punch,punch,punch, hard punch)

Ashlee: Princeton I thought I was your forever bae (walking out)

When I went to sit by phoenix I felt hands on my shoulder rubbing me.

Princeton: I'm sorry

Ashlee: how is this sorry if you...... first of all you we're in my room second of all you we're in my bed and third of all you having sex with her which I was first bae you have to be kidding me....

I cried even harder when the girls was leaving

Kayla: by dush bag bitches

Angle: by ugly ass niggas