Chapter 16-Surprises and Sorrow

I knock on Patrick's door, squeezing Derek's hand tightly. Patrick opens, and his face is full of question. He motions for us to come in and we sit on the couch. "Okay first of all, why is he here?" Patrick asks. I frown. "A-Andy-" I burst into tears before I can finish. Derek pulls me into a hug and explains to Patrick everything, the article, the pregnancy, and the slapping. By then, Patrick had turned from confused to ready to murder. I sniffle and wipe my eyes with my hand. "I'm sorry..Patrick." He gets up and hugs me. "Don't be sorry..Nobody is perfect, and Andy should be sorry. This whole thing was a misunderstanding, but his actions were outrageous and not like him at all." He then turns to Derek. "Thank you for supporting her man. I thought you were an asshole but I guess people do change, after all." He chuckles. "Well I'm no angel, but my love for this girl would make me do anything for her, even die. And I know I fucked up, so I just want her to be happy, and I'm determined to set this guy in his right mind." I smile as Derek places a kiss on my cheek. We get up and I hug Patrick. Derek shakes his hand, and then we head out. I turn to him. "Where are we going?" He sighs. "Really the only thing you can do is go talk to him." I frown, but nod. He takes my hand and we walk to Andy's apartment. I check my phone to see 10 missed calls from Andy, 17 texts from him, and 1 text from Pete, who is pissed at Andy about this whole deal. I text him to meet us at Andy's apartment in 5, and we continue walking, my anxiety level getting higher and higher.