Chapter Seven

I pulled into the schools parking lot and noticed that it was almost completely empty. There were a few people here, and when I mean a few, I mean probably ten. But I didn't blame everyone else, school didn't start for about another hour or more.

I had a bad dream and woke up earlier than usual and decided to just come here and hang out on the bleachers.

I walked towards the football field and spotted someone in the far corner on top of the bleachers. I didn't know who it was and I didn't want to be next to them, so I decided to sit on the other bleachers, which were on the other side of the football field.

I sat down, opened my backpack, and pulled out a poptart and bottle of orange juice. I started eating away at the poptart and praised it's deliciousness.

My eyes were skimming the area around me and they landed back on the guy who was on the other side. I noticed that he had moved and was now walking down from the bleachers and towards me. As he got closer and closer, I noticed who it was.

What the hell is he doing here so early?

"Hey," Vic said as he got up to me. "Why are you here so early?"

"Why are you here so early?" I shot back.

I noticed he was wearing sunglasses and a jacket with his hoodie up. He had his hands in his pockets and sat down next to me.

"My parents kicked me out," he said. I was shocked and confused, why would they kick him out? "If you're wondering, they don't do this often. Only when I go to a party and get home late drunk."

"I thought you said you don't like parties." I pointed out.

"I don't. My friend made me go, he talked me into it. And I had a couple of drinks but soon it turned into more drinks. But it's whatever, I just have a killer hangover." He groaned.

I opened up my small backpack pocket and got some stuff out. "Here," I said handing him some pills and my bottle orange juice. "These should help with that."

"Thanks." He mumbled and popped the pills.

"Why do you even have these?" He asked.

"Stomach aches." I lied.

We sat there in silence, a small breeze came making me shiver a little. I guess Vic noticed me getting cold because he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I let out a small sigh and nuzzled my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. He smelt like a mix of alcohol and axe colon.

"Are you busy after school?" He asked.

"No." I mumbled in his hoodie.

"Do you want to come to the mall with me? It's my friends birthday this week and I need to get her something. I just don't know what to get her," He said. "And that's why you need to come, so you can help me pick something out."

"Why me? I'm not a girl."

"Yeah, I know that. You're just really feminine and seem to know what girls like, since you're gay and all."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "Wow, thanks."

"I was kidding," he said trying to wrap his arm around me again but I moved.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that." He said with a pout. He tried reaching out for me again but this time I got up and stood in front of him.

I didn't want him to touch me, I was mad at him. Just kidding, I wasn't mad. I just like seeing him like this.

He smirked at me and got up. I smiled and started walking backwards as he walked towards me. His footsteps started getting faster and he started running towards me. I squealed and ran away.

"Kellin, don't do this. I have a headache and you're making it worst!" He shouted.

"Then stop chasing me dumbass!"

His fast legs soon caught up to me and he tackled me to the ground. I squirmed under his body until I was facing up. His face was inches away from mine and I could feel his heavy breathing hit my face.

I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge. "I'm not letting you go until you promise to give me a hug."

I rolled my eyes and let out a groan. "Okay, I'll give you a stupid hug," I said. "Now get off."

I pushed on his chest and he finally got off me and helped me up. I dusted off my jeans and shirt and saw him with his arms wide open, waiting for me to hug him.

I rolled my eyes and went into them. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. "You sure do roll your eyes a lot, Quinn."

"Yeah I know, because you're annoying."

"You love it." He said.

I saw two figures walking towards us and noticed that it was Gabe and Alex. I unwrapped my arms around him and pulled back. "Hey guys!" Alex said cheerfully, as he made his way up to us.

"Hey." Vic and I both said at the same time.

We walked back to the bleachers and grabbed our stuff and started heading towards the school entrance since it would start soon. We got inside and walked down the hallway towards the lockers.

"Hey look, it's the gay guys." I heard someone snarl from around the corner. We all stopped in our tracks and turned to see that it was Chase.

His eyes landed on Vic and gave him a confused look. "Vic, what are you doing with them? Are you in the fag club?" Vic didn't answer, just stood there in silence.

"Grow up, Chase. And while you're doing that, read a dictionary and come up with some better insults." I said.

"What did you just say?" He said coming closer to me.

"You heard me. Or can your little brain not progress it all at once? Do I need to say it again so you can understand me?"

I was starting to get annoyed now. Usually I would let it slide, but today I didn't want to take any of his shit.

"You better watch what you say." He said. His face started getting red and I knew he was getting annoyed now.

"Hey, can you just st--" Alex tried to break it up but Chase turned around and connected his fist with Alex's jaw.

"You shut the fuck up!" Chase yelled. GABE ran up to him and threw a punch at him, hitting his nose and making it bleed.

"You fuc--" Before Chase could finish his sentence a teacher came out of the room and broke up our small fight.

"Hey! What is going on?! I want you all to go to the principals office, right now!" He said.

We all rolled our eyes and groaned as we headed towards the office. I looked around and saw Vic heading in the opposite direction. I turned around and ran after him.

"You're supposed to go to the principals office," I said when I caught up to him. "Which is the other way."

"I wasn't in the fight," he said simply. "So I don't have to go. I didn't say or do anything for me to be in trouble for."

"Are you serious?" I asked. "You're a witness. You can tell the principle that chase started it all, which is the truth."

He didn't respond, just shrugged his shoulders. "I have to get to class."

"Wow," I said chuckling a little. "Guess you aren't that great after all."

He turned around and was about to speak but I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it. Thanks for the help though." I said sarcastically and started walking towards the office.

---

ooo a double update? I think yEs:-) but sorry this one was kind of eh but I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading! I hope you have a lovely day/night:-))

oooo aND WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THE SWS ACOUSTIC LIVE ALBUM?! IM SO EXCITED FOR IT I LITERALLY CANT WAIT TO LISTEN TO IT AND CRY OVER IT YES

And also sorry for any mistakes I didn't check over this chapter!!