The Introduction

Tell me how you like it guys!!! Nervous to know;)
************************************
I hear him. Storming through the trees up the mountain. I can tell he's furious.

"Damn you Em! You're supposed to help me keep my image as the Alpha...and a Luna is never supposed to leave her mate like that" He's talking because even though he's halfway here he knows I can hear him. I roll my eyes, I start to walk the opposite direction that he's coming from.

"Damn you Em, I can smell you I know you're walking away, so don't, you're supposed to do as I say.

"UHG FUCK ME" I mutter, not wanting to face this asshole.

"Gladly babe" I can tell he said that with a sly smirk. Not wanting to deal with his shit I think of a quick way out. In seconds I strip and dive into the spring.

Moments after I'm hidden he comes into the small clearing. I hid my clothes so he couldn't see. I wait to see his next move.

Too pissed at me to come looking for me he mutters a pissed off "come find me when you're mature". Oh! That's rich coming from you! You're the most childish person I've ever met you dickwad. I'm overcome with anger, he does not get to have the last say in this. He starts to storm away. Oh no, not before I get a word with your irritating ass.

Before I could open my mouth a strong hand comes over my mouth, a body brushes my back feeling all warm and tingly. What the fuck! It's Brooks trying to be cute and get some later if you know what I mean.

I feel butterflies in my stomach, this isn't Brooks. I should be terrified, an unknown person comes up behind me and stops me from bitching out my mate, but I'm not.

It's strong, tan, and has a firm grip over my mouth. It smells fresh and new, like Burberry. Sweet but dangerous, natural but unlike anything I've ever known. The smell overwhelms me. As the hand lets go I turn to see who the mysterious beholder is. Just as I turn Brooks comes back, grabbing the cookies,damn, and walking away. I jut back behind a rock, causing my head to slam into it. I go limp, I see blood in the water, and a rockin six pack body rushing towards me, then black.

I wake up to the burning of sage, I'm warm, and clothed. I notice my surroundings and it's nothing I've ever seen. In a warm room, fireplace blazing, sage burning, maroon walls, as I take in my environment I feel my head. Oh god it hurts, trying to get out of bed I stand up, way to fast though, the corners of my vision go black, my knees buckle and soon I'm on the ground again, unaware of what happened.

Somebody rushes towards me. Funny I don't remember noticing a Greek God in the corner. He scoops me up, his hot fingers and hands send jolts of electricity through me. The smell returns, I crave it, unintentionally I curl up against my savior. As he lays me into the bed I grab onto him. Half not knowing what I was doing, half knowing, I gently tug him down beside me.

"Emery that's not a good idea," a husky voice whispers to me.

"How do you know me?" And more importantly how do I NOT know you I wonder as my eyes travel from his defined abs, to his pecs, all over his beautifully sculpted arms. My eyes dance over the hem of his tight black tee as I see the hints of a tattoo.

"Emery, your Brooks's mate", for the first time I look up to his face. Ice blue eyes staring right back.

"Wish I weren't, I don't want to be with him forever" I shoot back. He looks puzzled, but before he could open his mouth I start again. "Why did you save me?" He seems to enjoy the question.

"I couldn't stand by watching my enemy's mate drown, this way I have leverage" not the response I was looking for, but he continues "but most importantly I couldn't let the most beautiful girl I've ever seen die before I got a chance to fully meet her".

UHG I feel a tugging at my heart. Brooks never calls me beautiful. The nicest thing he says is 'you didn't bother me that much today'. Wow thanks Brooks.

For a few minutes I let my eyes discover his body, I meet his eyes again, I blush knowing he knew I was fawning over him.

"Done idolizing me?" He asks cockily. Oh great another fucking conceited Alpha. "We haven't properly met. Hello I'm Colton Pierce" he sticks out his hand.

"Emery Collins" I nod, reaching out for his hand. When they meet there was an undeniable spark between us. His eyes dart to mine, confusion clouding them. Our hands stay like that for a good while before I drift off to sleep again, before I reach my deep sleep I faintly hear a whisper and can't tell if I'm dreaming or not. My heart flutters, I've never felt this way, what does it mean. The words linger in my mind before I am fully taken under by sleep.

"Emery Collins, you will be mine"