Chapter 3: His Room

I woke up the next day being shaken and yelled at. I got a little scared and started to whimper. Ryan immediately picked me up and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby, did I scare you?" He asked I could hear the guilt in his voice.

"I'm not scared anymore." I said cuddling up to his chest. He laughed.

"Well you should go get dressed we have to leave soon for you to get your stuff from your old pack." He said.

"Oh, I know we have to go but do you have to come with me?" I asked.

"Of course I do why would you not want me to come with you?" He asked he turned and looked at me in confusion.

"I don't know just a lot of people at my old pack flat out hate me." I said. He turned around and cupped my cheek.

"Nobody at all will mess with you ever again okay." He said. I nodded.

"Hey come on lets go." He said.

***
When I got to my old pack everybody was looking outside. Coby had to hold down the pack while Ryan was gone. His friend Alex got back today and he seemed happy about it. When we walked inside Ryan grabbed my hand. A lot of the girls looked at me with jealously.

"I'm gonna go pack my stuff and get my friends." I whispered in Ryan's ear and he nodded pecking my lips. As I got up to my room Sarah and Anna were waiting for me, and had already packed all my bags. They were mermaids and werewolves to which us why we were best friends. "Ah, you guys are great." I said hugging them both. As we were hugging Maria and Lacey came upstairs. Why, I do not know they hated us. They were the two most popular and willing girls in our pack. Alpha Mason usually kept me away from them.

"Hey Rebecca, Sarah, Anna, how are you guys?" Maria asked smiling.

"Good." We all said in unison giving each other confused looks.

"Well that's great!" Lacey said all excited. Maria and Lacey were sisters so they hung out a lot.

"Okay cut the slack what do you really want from Rebbeca?" Sarah asked. Welp she got to it first. Loved that about her.

"Okay, you got us we want to come to Red Moon Pack with you." Maria confessed. NO WAY IN HECK WERE THEY COMING WITH ME!

"Uh first of all why would you want to come with me? And second I can't I don't think Ryan wants to new pack members." I said.

"Come on seriously he is letting you, Anna, and Sarah go so why can't we?" Lacey asked.

"Ok I'm Ryan's mate and they're my best friends." I said. After that Sarah, Anna, and I walked downstairs. I gave my bags to Ryan and Sarah and Anna to pack members. I walked out without even giving Maria and Lacey a second look. But before I left I gave Alpha Mason and his wife a hug.

"Bye Rebecca stay safe please." Alpha Mason's wife said. They waved goodbye and I waved back.

***
When we got to the pack house Ryan and the other pack members got our.

"Okay so Sarah and Anna are staying in the main pack house with us, and you have to move into my room." Ryan said. My face instantly showed my nervousness.

"Hey, don't worry I won't try anything until your ready." Ryan said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. Ryan got up to the door and punched in a code for the door.

When we walked in Ryan started walking upstairs with all of our bags.

"Ok Sarah you sleep down there and Anna down there." Ryan said pointing to the two opposite sides of the hallway. "Sarah Alex sleeps right next to you if you need him and Anna Coby sleeps there if you need him and Carly and I sleep right there in the middle. They both nodded.

"Alright Rebecca can-" Ryan started to say but Coby interrupted.

"Ryan, Alex is almost here and-" Coby was saying and then his eyes locked with Anna. It was the same way Ryan looked at me the first time. Anna blushed by the way he looked at her. Ryan and I exchanged looks with each other both knowing what words were coming next.

"MINE!" Coby growled. Anna nodded while Coby took her bags and interlaced their fingers.

"Your moving into my room now." He growled Anna quickly walked with him to his room. She turned to us and mouthed. He's hot and strong. Sarah and I giggled as Ryan shook his head.

***
Ryan
It was night time and everybody was settled in and Carly was wearing one of my shirts trying to put her ice cold feet on my legs.

"Stop." I laughed pushing her feet away.

"No!" She scream/giggled. "My feet are freezing.

"Exactly get them off of me!" I laughed. After I said that Rebecca got up and sat on my lap. Putting her small warm hands on chest. I shook under her touch.

"You like when I touch your chest?" She asked shyly. I nodded and growned. "Then I will do this whenever you want. If you let me put feet on you." I groaned. Beautiful, kind, and clever. I wondered what else she was things I would soon discover.