Chapter 5: New Girl

Ryan
My cousin was coming to live with me for good now. I loved that little girl she was 19 like me. She was also a hybrid of werewolf and mermaid too so I thought Rebecca and her friends would get along with her. The door bell rang.

"Who is it?" I asked. I did this because I knew it bothered her.

"Its Brianna ya dumbnut." She said. I opened the door. She walked in put her stuff down and I closed the door. She jumped into my arms as we hugged we were really close because ever since her parents died I had basically been taking care of her.

"How are you?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Good." I said. "You hungry?"

"Yes." She said she already knew where all the food was.

"So how has everybody been?" She asked grabbing a slice of watermelon.
"Good Coby found his mate, and Alex and I found mine. Her names Rebecca she's a hybrid." I said thinking about the beautiful girl laying in my bed like sleeping beauty.

"Tell me about her." Brianna said.

"Ok she has red hair. She us so beautiful and extremely kind. She is really clever and smart. She is a mermaid and a werewolf. I've seen her in mermaid form but not wolf. Oh and when she is nervous bites her lip and makes her look even more adorable. Also she likes to snuggle up to me all the time which is how I now she needs me." I said almost forgetting that Brianna was still there.
"She sounds wonderful." Brianna said.

"She is." I said. "So have you found your mate yet?"

"Uh yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about that." She said nervously. "I found out I like girls." She blurted out.

"I knew that already." I said calmly.

"What I don't understand?" She said confused.

"You always looked at girls with loving eyes and guys with friendly eyes understand?" I asked.

"Okay." She said. Rebecca came skipping into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Rebecca said almost slipping I ran over and caught her and picked her up bridal style.

"Hi." Rebecca said waving at Brianna.

"Hi, little one." She said waving at Rebecca and hoping off the counter. Rebecca hoped out of my arms to hug Brianna.

"I see you must be Rebecca I'm Brianna." Brianna said hugging Rebecca or more like Rebecca locking her arms around Brianna.

"Hi." She said. I loved Rebecca so much because I don't know how cute one person can be.

"Hey were are Sarah and Anna?" I asked.

"They went out this morning not all in a group but mate and mate." Rebecca explained. "So now I'm board and you have to go out today and now I have to be alone." Rebecca pouted.

"Hey I'm not doing anything today." Brianna said.

"Yea will you watch movies with me?"
Rebecca asked.

"Ok little one." Brianna said laughing.

"Ok I have to go take care of my baby girl." I said to Brianna. "If anything happens call me, Alex, or Coby." They both nodded. Brianna came up and hugged me goodbye. I looked up at Rebecca and beckoned for her to come to me. When she got to me I leaned down and pressed my lips to her soft and plump ones. Her hands locked behind my neck. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she didn't give it to me. I slid my hands under her crop top and made circles on her lower back she moaned after I asked for entrance again. I slid my tongue in and she didn't even fight with me for dominance knowing that I would win. I slid my hands back to her waist. I started kissing down her jawline until I got to her neck. I found her sweet spot and started sucking on it. She let out a moan she was driving me crazy and my wolf that was telling me to take her now. She pushed me away slightly I knew that my eyes had turned black because of how much I wanted her.

"You should go." Rebecca said I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Yeah." I said.

"Stay safe please." She begged. This girl had stolen my heart in like 3 days.

"You too, if anything happens-" I was saying but Brianna interrupted I almost forgot she was still there.

"I'll keep her safe Ryan I promise." She said she better keep that promise.

"Ok." I said I gave Rebecca a hug and then I left. Was it always gonna be like this when I leave. I had to go for a couple of hours or days to see if she could handle it. I would start with hours and then I would stay away longer overtime.

Rebecca
Brianna and I were currently watching Fast Five we had already watched the first 3 except for the 4th one we so we just skipped it. We had been watching movies all day long. Ryan still hadn't come back and he had been gone for 8 hours. I was starting to get worried and he hadn't called me yet. I was starting to think if I was being to clingy.

"Hey its been like 8 hours since Ryan left do you want to call him?" Brianna asked me.

"Uh yeah sure." I said picking up my phone. I dialed Ryan's number and he didn't answer it just went to voicemail. When I put my phone back down I guess Brianna could see the nervousness on my face.

"Hey don't worry he'll come back soon I'm sure." Brianna said rubbing circles on my back. I laid my head on her lap as she stroked my hair. Then Alex, Anna, Coby, and Sarah all walked in.

"Hey everybody." Coby said.

"Hey." Brianna and I both said in unison.

"Hey where is Ryan?" Alex asked.

"Uh he left like 8 hours ago and we have no idea where he is we tried calling him but he didn't answer." Brianna said. I was so worried. Right then Ryan busted through the door.

"Sup everybody?" He asked as everybody was giving him hugs I ran upstairs I didn't want to speak to him right now. Or for a while in that fact.

Brianna
I watched Rebecca run upstairs I immediately ran after. When I got into her room she was on the the bed with her head on the pillow crying.

"Hey, hey whats wrong?" I asked she looked over at me.

"Nothing just I'm happy that he's okay I was just worried about him." She said I knew she was lying. I ran downstairs and say Ryan in the kitchen. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

"What are you-" he started to say but I interrupted.

"Shut up." I said. When I got to my bedroom I slammed the door.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.

"What do I want?" I said laughing from all the anger going through me. "Rebecca is in your bedroom crying and your downstairs just eating like she doesn't even matter.

"Well how was I supposed to know that?!" He yelled.

"Oh I don't know maybe when she ran upstairs after you came inside!" I yelled. "Ya know she called and you didn't answer she was worried about you and you don't even care.

"Well you know what its not my fault that she's so clingy." He said. He literally has issues.

"What the heck is wrong with you she's your mate how can you talk about her like that?!" I yelled at that moment Rebecca busted through the door.

"You think I am clingy?" She asked crying.

"Becca baby-" Ryan started but Rebecca interrupted.

"Don't call me that!" She yelled. "You know what you trying losing your parents when you were 3. Why don't you just reject me already."

"Rebecca wait!" Ryan yelled.

"Now look what you've done." I said. I ran out the door after Rebecca grabbing my jacket. She got in Ryan's car and I got in after her.

"Rebecca where are you going?" I asked.

"I want get away from here be anywhere but here." She said she was still crying.

"Okay why don't we just go swimming
and then we can go back home and you can sleep with me." I said I know had done something wrong but he didn't deserve to lose her.

"Okay fine." She said we didn't talk for the rest of the car ride.