Conversation

"M'Lady." Ross greeted you as you walked into the room.

"Hey Ross." You said smiling.

You noticed he was looking at your guys' photo album you saved. It was the first one. You walked over and say next to him on the couch.

"Remember that?" He asked while pointing to a picture.

You looked and it was a picture of you and Ross on the ground after a collision.

"How could I forget? First day we met."

"Ah high school how it all started."

"Yeah." You both thought back to it.
~~~~~

Five years ago~

"Mom I'll be fine." I said to my mom as you walked out of the car.

"I know but it's your first day in a new high school. I don't want you to be nervous."

"Mom I'll be fine it's a new school which means new opportunities!"

She smiled at my positivity as a reply.

I grabbed my bag and started walking.

"Bye mom love you!"

"Love you too sweetie!!" She said driving off.

I giggled and watched her while walking.

I was to busy watching to notice a guy coming towards me. We crashed into each other and all my things fell out of my bag.

Snap!

I shook your head and looked over at a girl. She had a camera. She giggled.

I looked over at the guy who fell. He had a hoodie that said,"Narwals will rule one day!" Then he was wearing a red and gold beanie. Like iron man.

"I'm so sorry!" I said standing and helping him up.

"It's fine." He said calmly.

I got down and started picking up my stuff. He got down next to me and helped.

Ross' POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I just had crashed into this girl. She helped me up and apologized before going back down to pick her stuff up. I got down and helped. She had some comic books, game boys, and invader zim plushies. She also had a MP3. Wow. She's not like most girls. She got all her stuff and put it away.

"I'm Ross by the way and the girl who just took a picture is Shelby."

"Hiiiiiii!!" She said happily.

She giggled and smiled.

"I'm y/n , it's nice to meet both of you!" She said.

"Your new here! We can show you to the principles office!" Shelby yelled.

She nodded,"that'd be great!"

We both walked her to the principles office.

She got her schedule.

"We have each other for five classes!!" Shelby said excited.

"I have you for all of them."

"Really? Cool. That sounds awesome!"

"We need to show you our friends!" Shelby said.

The bell rang after that.

She blinked.

"Maybe at lunch." Shelby said giggling.

Y/n laughed and smiled while nodding,"definitely."

We all headed to first, PE luckily it was a free day so we got to talk to y/n.

"I'm from Washington. I moved to California because my mom got relocated by the company she works for."

"Wow!" Shelby and I said.

"Yeah and to be honest, I'm fine with it because I got bullied a lot in my old school."

"Aww, why?" Shelby asked.

"When I was there for the first half of the year, a quarter in i started dating the most popular guy in school. Which everyone found shocking. But turns out it was just a prank on me and I was humiliated.." Y/n said looking down.

I hugged her.

"Well your here now and got a fresh start."

"For the rest of the time I was there, I got beat up by girls and guys made fun of me. I never told my mom I told her the bruises were from PE. I came home with a busted lip and told her I got hit in the face with a baseball. I came home with a black eye and said I was playing soccer and I was the goalie."

"We're you suicidal. We lost a lot of people because of it," Shelby said concerned.

"Oh heck no! I knew better then to do anything like that. Yeah it sucked and it hurt but people like that weren't worth it. "

"That's what we like to hear." Shelby and I said.

y/n smiled at us and hugged us both.

I like y/n so far.. She's so positive even with what she had been going through..