The torture

Am seated waiting for him to come in our new house as a newly wed couple. .my palms are sweating , am hungry because I didn't want to eat anything at the wedding because every time I thought about what was going to happen in the night I felt sick. ...Ceasar had asked me several times if I was okay ...and I always faked a smile to brush his attention away. I pray for time to move fast because I couldn't handle being sick at my wedding. ...

Hoping For your boytoy to save you from me...thats not happening ?? His words came lashing at me ...I was so deep in my thoughts that I had not noticed him coming into the room. He was standing there looking directly at me while seating on the massive dressing mirror....he even looked more handsome in that shirt he wore to our wedding. .he was very sexy and he knew jst how to smile and ooh my knees will go weak..

I did not answer ...instead I just kept admiring his sexy body ...'!And I don't want to see him around you or anywhere my mansion or I will have him thrown in prison for trespassing. ..Are you even listening to me. ...and can u stop looking at me like am some kind of food and you are want to eat me.' I just realised how stupid I think I looked and snapped back to earth .it was time for me to also get even with him if he thought he was going to step on me but first I was hungry For food not him.
I stood up wanting to leave the room only to be stopped by a hand on my west ,making all my the electrons in my body rush to my brain , fearing the the spark that might shoot out all the lights in my head .Before I can realise whats happening , his hand pulls me closer to him and I feel all power I had leave me , just as we are about to kiss my flattering stomach rumbles.what an embarrassment.He immediately let go.
I was so embarrassed because of the way I was panting like a panther just because he almost kissed me.
'Dont flatter yourself I wasnt going to kiss you and I know you were praying for that.but I just wanted to remove this ribbon from your hair .it looks as if you are struggled by it' mmmm what a stupid excuse but I couldn't come up with anything (Ceasar thinking)
Okey so can I go and make myself some food.