anger ....then care

Caesar's pov.

I can't believe the idiot just had to call at that particular time when I was making out with my wife .it Makes me soo mad  that she is still in contact with that ugly puppy Alvin. What does  he want with my woman .Khloe is mine and I will not let any man come an inch to her. I will damage the face of any man that will want to steal my woman. 

Think about  it .did khloe actually give her virginity to that ugly puppy. Gosh why do I feel so jealous and angry .I have been driving for the past two hours now with absolutely no destination.  I need to  relax myself. 
'Relax dude , you can do this .' I know people would  think am going nuts right but Hey dont tell me you guys dont give yourselves a little pep talk once in a while or Lol everytime you are alone .

I decided to turn the music on and damn Jason Derulo's wiggle wiggle was playing .I felt better .you know what ? that just reminds me ,the person who taught me to listen to music when am upset or feeling low was actually home awaiting my return because I did not pick up her calls when she called and That's my beautiful , sexy breathtaking wife.  I decided to go back home . And not let that fucker disturb what I and I wife have. Because I would rather die than let anyone separate us. So am going back home.

***********************************************************

Khloe's pov

Its been two hours and am getting worried Ceasar has been gone that long and I don't know where he is. Worst is that he is not picking up his phone.

Something baffles me why does Ceasar hate Alvin so much . And its so weird because I dont understand why he gets upset all the time Alvin comes up. I dont  even get where he gets that stupid idea that I have dated Alvin before .we have never been more than friends .not that he is not cute or what ,its just that I have always seen him as a brother .
I think I just heard my Bae's car outside. Let me wait .I need to apologize to him ... .

Then I saw the door open  showing my drop dead , handsome husband.  Stupidly I went to him because I had been so scared something bad had happened. 

I hugged him but He seemed shocked until He  hugged me back. 
'Ceasar  I was so worried .why did you not pick up.did I do something wrong ? Am sorry if I did.' 

'Its nothing babe 'lets go and sleep .have you eaten?' He asked. 
'No' 
'Ok lets go and eat something'            

He fed me and took me to bed we
Slept while he held me to him.I felt secure and loved.