The Forced Bride

Caesar's pov.

Damn she is still too hot for me to handle. I can't bear this I need to leave this kitchen  but I can make my body or eye move away from this beautiful and sexy woman who happens to drive me Crazy .

      Look at those long sexy legs .that golden behind , now thats what I call a butt.  
  Do u think she knows am watching her because the way she is moving is driving me nuts.
OMG the my dick is not helping .I have to go before she turns and sees how hard i am down that area. Before I could turn ''Caesar'' do u need something??'' I could a smirk on her face as she called my name.
     ''Aaah No , why do u ask? '
'Well because you obviously came to the kitchen to get something or did u come to annoy me. 'She said looking directly at him.
''Ugh, you wish I did but Sorry to dissapoint you I came to get  a drink' walking to the fridge .
       ''Okey can you help me get some pasta .I think am too  short''she said trying to tip toe.she was not even wearing some slippers.   
     She felt him behind her he was so close she could smell his cologne .imaging him touching her .those hands of his could do wonders.Then she stopped breathing when she felt his hardness. She wanted to turn but bumped in his hard chest .and now they were facing each other .

.''Omg his going to kiss me.please kiss me Caesar. Please