my KHLOE

KHLOE'S POV

Brazil is a beauty, I still cant believe that I am here and for my honeymoon. That's something I have always wished for .when I was young I remember watching a movie; a Brazilian movie to be precise , thats when I fell in love with this country .I then researched about it .I wanted to see the statue of Our Lord Jesus. So we started looking around .it was great. Incase you are wondering about the ''we''part , well lets just say my dear , arrogant husband couldnt  stay away from the woman he hates but feels horribly jealous when another man talks to me.

Seriously sometimes I think that he hates me and sometimes I just feel differentl as if he is back to being the man I used to know. Am glad he hasnt being too harsh on me lately or let me just say we have been getting along very well.

Right now he looks very happy making him look more and more gorgeous if thats even possible. Even if he is my husband , I cant stop but admire this beautiful, intelligent, wonderful creation God blessed me with as  my husband.

''Do you like what you see ?''he spoke .
'' aaah what''
'' I said do you like what you see Khlo '' he said again but this time he added my nickname , actually that's only what he alone calls me. I remember asking him if he was very lazy just to add an ''e'' on my name to complete it but I recall him saying ''I love your name babe but I love to call you khlo because each letter on your name represents something

K=kindness
Khlo I dont know anyone who is as kind as you are , well except from mum ofcourse. I love the way you treat people even if you dont know them , you are just kind.

H=healing , I don't know if you know this but you have this thing that when am in pain and you are there the pain seems to go away.when am upset your mare presence comes me down.

L= love , khloe you are my love , my life , the love that you give me can never be compared to any love that any woman has given me. You are mine Khloe and you will always be mine .I will fight anything that Will come my way but all I know is that you must be with me in my life.

O= Over my dead body am I ever going to let you go. You are Mine Khloe .for you are my Khlo'' thats what he told me

Back yo present time

''Are you going to stare or are you going to answer me huh?'' He asked
''Aaaaaah well the view is not bad but I would prefer looking as what we came here for'' I said as my going
''Mmm my ego is hurt dear'' he pretended to touch his chest as if he is hurt. I started laughing but then I did something that cought him off guard I moved to where he was and kissed him.I could feel his body tense up , the guy literally froze.  He was not even responding , now that got me scared .what have I done .he is going to get upset.
But when I wanted to withdraw he briught me back to him kissed so hard I let out a moan.his hand was roaming my hair while the other held me to him.I could feel his erection poking my tummy. Yes yes my husband is very tall and gorgeous and well am me #lol .

He let go so that we could breath.both of us were breathing heavily. ''Oooh my little khlo what have you done to me?''he whispered in my ears .I could feel my face flashed dip red like a tomato. 
'' aaah babe , you turn me on when you blush like that''he laughed .''lets get us home