Chapter1

I woke up going to the bathroom and taking a long nice shower. I got out and hot dressed in a white sweater that gave me sweater paws with black leggings and my boot wedges. I went to the bathroom looking in the mirror , god I was so ugly I hated it. I brushed through my light brown hair and stuck it up half up and half down. I covered up the bruise on my eye from last night and grabbed my phone and wallet sticking them both in my back pocket. I wasn't really girly I didn't like purses or dresses or skirts I was in comfortable in them I like black skinny jeans and long sleeve shirts or sweaters. I snuck past my dad and went out the front door, good thing is are front siie is really quiet. I walked to the park. I was sitting on a bench when I heard noise. I looked up at the track that was behind mee and i saw 4 teenage boys laughing and pushing each other. I just shookmy hard and looked down Intel someone was pushed on my and we both fekk on the floor. " sorry love, me and my friends get a little rowdy at times he said. "Its OK" is All I replies with. His friends had already ran off. "What's ur name beautiful?" He asked me after he has fallen on me and helped me up.
"Topanga" is all I answered.
"Topanga? Woah that's a beautiful name. Topanga, something it someone beautiful." He said and I smiled and blushed.
"Well Topanga can I get ur number to see u more?" He asked pulling his phone out as I nodded. We exchanged numbers and gave each other are phone back.
"WAIT" I called after him and he turned around to look at me. "What's ur name?" I asked the cute boy that hard fallen on me the cuteboy that wore a black sweater that gave him sweater paws. he smiled.
"Ifi told u I'd have to kill u, but I'm sure u will figure it out soon" he smiled at me and

A

hey guys so this is the first chapter if the first book I wrote hoped u liked it if u did please vote and leave a comment.
Any thoughts on topanga?
Any thoughts on his they met?
Any thoughts on Luke?
Any thoughts on why she had a bruise?
Any thoughts on why she has to sneek past her father?
I also need the first three girls if u want to be Ashton calums or Michaels girlfriend . I need eye hair and skin color. I need name habits and talents. Thank you, first three girls get to be there girlfriends. Sorry if the description isn't the same as the end of this chapter.

Xx

Cally loves you so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!