chapter 4

After I got to know the boys alitrle and they got to know me Luke suggested we go eat but we couldn't decide where. Luke suggested macies (McDonald's), Michael suggested hideaway pizza, Calum suggested denny's, and Ashton suggested royal dragon (a

which Is a really good Chinese food place) "how about we let Topanga choose" they all looked at me.

"Umm OK, well I do like Chinese food so let's to with Ashton's" OK they all said. We went outside. "Now who's care are we taking." Then they started arguing about that. One thing I have learned about them is that they love to argue. "How about we take mine but I'm driving and I have 6 seats 3 in the front 3in the back." I suggested. "OK the all answered and walked to my car.I just shook my head and unlocked it walking to the driver side.

I got in and plugged the keys into the engine hearing it roar to life. I pulled out and followed the instructions Ashton gave me along the way, since I had never been were we are going. The seating arrangement was Luke beside me and Ashton beside him. In the back the right hand side was Calum the the left hand side was Michael. Even though there's and extra seat Luke and Ashton both sat in the front, weirdos.

I pulled into the Chinese place taking the keys out of the engine and it turned off I for out and waited for the boys to get out and and I locked the door and made sure it was locked. Luke walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. This is gonna sound cliché but I could of swore I felt electricity run through me. We walked inside and waited to be seated. When someone finally came they lead us to a booth. We looked through the menus deciding on what we want. A good looking boy walked up he was about are age. But he was no where near as hot as Luke. " well hey there beautiful " he said completely ignoring the arm that was wrapped tightly around my shoulders that got tighter when he said that and Luke pulled me a little closer.

"What would u like gorgeous?" He asked me. "Ummm well" I acted flirtously (a

is that a word or did I make that up lol) " would like a number 4 and a new waiter please " I said in a flirting and nice way. The boys laughed a Luke pecked my lips I smiled. "What ever bitch your not worth my time anyways. I giggled. " oh sweety I can get u fired like that *snap* now that u said that". Either that or get us a new waiter. Your choice ." I told him. He walked off and a few seconds later an old lady came.

"Hey kids what would u like" she asked us all and I answered since they all told me what the wanted. "5 Pepsi's a number 4 for him. A number 5 for both of them. A 9 for him and a 17 for him" I smiles at her. "OK we will get that out as fast as we can" she smiled back and I nodded. She turned and walked away.

"Can I ask u something?" Luke asked and I nodded looking at him. "Would u like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled. "Of course, Luke." I said. He smiled back at me and gave me a longing kiss. Finally the lady came back with are food.

A

so I'm hoping I can put a lot of drama in the next chapter but I don't know when it will be up. I have all the drama planned but I write from a kindle fire. If I had a laptop I would have way longer chapters. I'm soo very sorry.but hopefully I can write the drama scene and have it up maybe tomorrow or the next day. I'm also trying to make a lot of chapters since these are so short. Anyways any thoughts on them being together. I still don't have girlfriends for ash Mikey and cal.

xx
Cally loves you so so so so so much.