chapter 2

Luke's POV

I walked back to Calum, michael and ashton I looked back and she had walked away by now. God she was beautiful. I didn't want to tell her my name I was afraid it would click who I was. I wanted her to know me as menot Luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. I wanted her to like me as me not a celebrity. As my contact in her phone I put sexy penguin. She put topanga I changed it to tiny topanga. I texted her.

To: Tiny topanga
(a

I'm not putting the emojis it takes tonlong lol)
" hey beautiful " I texted her. Seconds later she replied with

From: Tiny Topanga
"Hey"

To: tiny topanga
"You wanna hang out?"

From tiny topanga
Can't today I gotta do some stuff but tomorrow I'm free.

To tiny topanga
OK see you tomorrow come around mine at like 10:00am see u then beautiful adress: xxx xxxx xxxxx xx

From tiny topanga
OK

I walked home the boys had left me when I was focused on my phone. I got home and plopped on the couch.

Topangas POV

I got home godi was gonna be in so much shit my dads awake now shit shit shit. I opened the door. " WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SLUT?!?!" My dad yelled. Oh yeah did I mention my dad beats and abuses me. "I-i was at the park" " I Don't Give A Fuck You Know When I Wakeup U Need To Be Here To Make Me BREAKFAST" he yelled in my gave the slapped me. "Yes sir" he started to beat me. When he was done he talked again. "Go clean ur self up and make me breakfast bitch ass slut." He grumbled to me. "Yes sir" I said and he walked to the living room and I heard the tv go up loud and that's when I got up and ran up stairs to cut my self.

Hey beautiful people. Second up date any thoughts. Question of the day. Answer please. Favorite color mine is black. Love you all. If you like please leave comments and suggestions and please vote thanks you so much love you all lots lots lots.

Xx
Cally loves you so so so so so so so so so so so so much