Chapter 2: First Day of Tour!!

~River's POV~

After Riker and I had that "moment" I started noticing every little thing about him. From his beautiful brown eyes to his smile. He was perfect. But I knew that I had 0 chance with him because of tour. Because we had to spend 2 months on a bus together. 

Tonight was our first show of tour.We were starting off close to home in LA. I was extremely nervous but at the same time I was super excited.

We were all standing back stage when we all got into a circle and we all put our hands in. "1,2,3, READY SET ROCK" And then the lights went down. And it was time for me to go on.

The crowd was amazing. "Hey everyone! My name is River and I am going to sing a few songs for you tonight! Are you guys ready?" The crowd screamed and the music started playing. "This song is called The Way. I hope you guys enjoy!"

While I was singing everyone was singing along and it was the most amazing thing anyone could ever experience.

"That was amazing guys!! This next song is an original. It is about all those guys that never tried in our relationship. It is called 'Why Don't You.' I hope you guys like it!" '

So I sang Why Don't You and it was awesome. No words can describe. After I sang the song I started to get the crowd excited.

"Who is ready to get LOUD with R5?!" Screams filled the stadium. "Come on. You guys can be louder than that!" The screams were louder than anything I had ever heard. "Okay guys. You were amazing! But I am afraid that I have to go. Check me out on twitter and youtube! Bye guys."

When I got off stage everyone came running over to me "RIVER YOU'RE AMAZING" Rydel said, sounding surprised.

"Well thank you! Good luck guys!" I said.

Right as I was walking to the green room Riker looked me in the eyes and said "River. You're amazing. I can't wait to hear you sing again!"

"Thank you Riker." I said, speechless. All I could hear was "R5 R5 R5" from the crowd cheering.

R5 went on, sang their songs, sang a few Austin and Ally songs and came off stage. I gave everyone a hug but Riker's. It was...different. There was definitely something. I just couldn't figure out what it was...

 "Hey, River. You okay?" Riker asked, a concerned look spreading across his face. Dang it, he saw me zone out. Crap.

I smiled at him, trying to play it cool, "I'm fine, thanks."

He smiled at me, concern still filling his eyes, "Great. Now we're gonna head back to the bus and mess around. You can sleep if you want. I know it's tiring to do your first live performance."

"I'm actually not tired at all. That was awesome!" I assured him. I swear his smile got ten times bigger.

"So you wanna hang out with us then?" he asked, hope filling his eyes.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, "Who else would I hang out with?"

He laughed and drug me onto the bus. Apparently, during Riker and I's chat, everyone else had loaded up and were on the bus already. Jeez. Way to make a girl feel welcome.

As we stepped onto the bus, the bus grew silent. Ross was staring at us. He looked down at our hands, still intertwined. I slowly took my hand away from his and walked into the back of the bus, Riker following closely behind.

There, we found Rydel, Ryland, Rocky, and Ellington. Mark and Stormie are who knows where. I sat down on the floor, seeing as the couch was already overflowing with people. Riker sat next to me, a bit closer than usual. Oh dear.

"What have you guys been doing?" Riker asked as Ross entered the room, staring at Riker and I.

Ross sat down on the floor next to me as Rydel began to talk, "We're bored and don't know what to do really." 

Ross scooted closer to me. I looked at him and he smiled shyly. Wait. Does Ross like me? No.... Ross couldn't like me.... No way. 

I brushed it off and scooted closer to Riker.

"Well, I'm going to hit the hay then, seeing as you people are doing nothing," Ellington said. 

One by one, everyone, excluding Riker and myself, went to bed. I was going to follow soon after, but the look in Riker's eyes made it evident he didn't want me to.

"Fine. I'll stay," I said, smiling at his pleading eyes.

His million dollar smile broke out and he put his arm around me, "You know you love spending time with me."

"Is that so?" I asked playfully.

He smirked at me, "Of course. Or else I wouldn't have my arm around you right now, would I?"

I smirked right back, "Unless you wanted a broken arm, then I guess not."

His eyes widened and his arm was removed from my shoulders immediately, "S-sorry. I was just, uhh... Is it hot in here?"

I smiled, picking up his arm and wrapping it around my waist, "It is kinda hot in here. Probably because I'm here though."

He returned my smile, "You don't know how true that sentence was."

"Wait. Riker Anthony Lynch. Are you flirting with me?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Depends. Is it working?" he smiled and wrapped both his arms around my waist. I turned around, now straddling him.

"Oh yeah," I replied. 

He started to lean in, and I found myself mocking his actions. Our lips were so close, yet so far apart. Right before our lips crashed together, Stormie called, "Lights out!"

I rushed to my bunk and closed my curtain. I heard a soft, "Goodnight beautiful." outside my curtain from Riker before drifting off to sleep.

**A/N Hey guys. It's Nicole. Sorry it took so long for me to update. Its my first week from school and I have been EXTREMELY busy. And also sorry it wasn't very long. I had everything written out and I lost it. All......I was so mad. Next time I promise it will be longer and you won't have to wait as long!!

A/N: Haley here! I went back in and edited it to make it a bit longer :D Sorry for the wait, but things happen.  So enjoy c: