Chapter 2

Dedicated to GopsWatty_4 GeethikaRN Vanz_1D4 WintersJewel Zawiee_boo SissyStuff Serendipity1D sarithasv NotAfraidToFly Mumal16 LostinFantasy13 DirectionerRia17

Harry in the Sidebar.... just... ;* ♥♥

Reading about Harry Clifton and Harry Potter right now, so why not write a chapter about Harry Styles??

And I need your help for a ship name... comment it... please!
______________________________________

Harry

A week passed by, since the incident at the club and I still couldn't believe she didn't call. Doesn't she have a phone?

Wait, who doesn't??!!

Did I tell you where I am?

No?

Okay, me, the lads, El, Perrie, Sophia are at our book signing. Our official autobiography is being released today.

The queue was getting smaller which we were both happy and sad about. Happy that we can take some rest, sad that we can't meet anymore of our lovely fans. And to think that they are as crazy as us.... it makes it all even more special for us.

"Ness! Come on!" A girl's voice called. Ness? Is it Vanessa?

No! I can't come! What's the use if I do?" It was Ness. It can't be! I can't believe it!

"For me Ness?" The other girl pleaded.

"Oh, alright Nikki" she reluctantly agreed. They both walked towards us.

"Howdy Ma'am! What's your name?" Louis took up his cowboy hat, signaling the girls.

Yes, he was wearing a cowboy hat and his suspenders. Great lad he is, a fashion pro.

The girls giggled. "I'm Nicole and this is my friend, Vanessa" the other one who came with Ness, told Louis.

"What a pleasant surprise, love!" I suddenly spoke. I smiled confidently and took a step forward. But on the inside, I was a nervous wreck.

"Harry!" Vanessa smiled. She took a step forward and kept her hands on my cheeks.

Her hands ran through each part of my face, my shoulders, my hands, torso, till my thighs. All the lads had a shocked expression on their faces.

No.... she can't be....

"She... um..." Nikki began.

"Yeah. I'm blind" Ness spoke with a tone of bitterness. As if she was angry and sad that this happened.

"This is the number I want you to call me to.." she said a piece of paper onto my hand and smiled.

Oh good lord! That smile. Her red plump lips formed a beautiful curve as her dimples came on her cheeks. Her midnight blue eyes staring into the distance.

What is happening to me? Why do I feel like the most beautiful woman in the world is standing in front of me?

Okay Harry. Stop staring at her even though she can't see, because her friend can and so can yours.

She rose to her toes and kissed my cheek. The close proximity of our bodies made my heart beat faster. She smiled and asked me "Won't you introduce me to your mates?"

I slowly led her towards Louis. "That's Louis" I said as she felt him.

I then led her to Liam, Zayn, Niall, Eleanor and then Sophia saying their names as she felt them.

All that went by as I held her close to me. And believe me, I relished each and every moment of it.

"Harry.... is there something on my face?" She suddenly asked.

"Why do you say that?" Louis asked casually even though there was a smug smile on his face and he was looking at me.

"I can feel Harry's breath" she replied.

"What?!"All of my friends were shocked. "How?" I asked. "The advantages of being blind" she scoffed.

"Can we go?" Nikki, Vanessa's friend came close and held her hand. 

"Hope we meet again, Harry" she whispered in my ear, and I swear I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I kept looking at her as she walked away with the help of her friend.  

And that's when my good friend, Eleanor Jane Calder spoke her thought "Harry Edward Styles, you don't have a crush on her... forgive me if this sounds cheesy but you're in love with her..."

______________________________________

Do vote, comment and let me know your feedback !

Love,
~S.♥