Chapter 6

So hello there, and yes I am alive. I don't know why I took a break, but I just did. School got over and now college started. Made new friends who inspired and still inspire me to write, so yeah...
harshita-callmeharsh this is for ya.

Aaaaaannndddd.....

Happy reading!
______________________________

Harry

"Your sister?" She asked.

"Yes. It's that.... I was five years old and all of us went to a fair. Suddenly, she got lost. I was really holding on to her but I.... I lost her. And then we searched for weeks and months and then everyone gave up..." I could feel my eyes getting blur.

"I was eight when we had a remembrance meeting in our neighborhood. They all say she's.... She's dead.." I couldn't contain it anymore.

"But I know, I know my angel. She won't leave me like that and go...." I stopped the car because I was afraid I would loose control.

She reached out and caressed my face. "Does everyone else know?"

"No" I said.

"Niagara'll come back to you, Harry. She's your sister." She said.

"I was thrown away too..." She said after a pause.

"What?" My voice was shaky.

"No... There's no need to bother you Harry, you have enough and more on your head" she said.

"No... Please tell me. I have to know.. I really want to know more about you.." I replied.

"I.... Was little when... My family found out that I had this condition. I was seven or eight, I guess... When I last saw the light in this world." Her voice started to shake.

"So.... You were not like this by birth, were you?"

"No. The doctors told us that I needed a surgery to get back my eyesight, but my.... Parents couldn't afford it. So... They gave me up... They also said, that my... Uhhh... My children can have the same condition.... So my parents thought it's better that I don't have a proper family at all.... My brother was just a boy..." I saw for the first time, tears on her eyes.

"Babe... don't cry...." I somehow wiped her tears and started to the car and that's when the same boy came back with his little sister and an older lady.

The lady came and bent down to the window. "Thank you so mu- oh God!"

"Harry... Leave." Vanessa suddenly said.

"What?"

"LEAVE!!" She shouted.

"Babe if I drive now, they'll get hurt... They're holding on to the car."

"Alright then." She said and got out of the car.

"No matter how much you plead mom, I'm not coming back" she sounded angry.

"Don't you ever follow me or see me again if you can't respect me." Was the last thing she said and walked off.

What just happened?

__________________

So, show some love people!

All the love,
S.