Chapter 5

I'm such a stupid shit for not updating this for so long.

And I am really sorry for that.

School just got over and it is all exams right now, so that's why I got a wee bit of free time.

________________________________________

Harry

"Will you go out with me on a date?" I asked, awaiting her reply. Why does my heart have to beat so loud?

"Um.... Ok..."she said after an eternity (a moment actually).

She agreed? She agreed. She agreed! Yay!!

"I'll pick you up at five, ok?" I asked.

"Yeah... Anything you want me to wear?" She asked.

"No... Be you baby, you're the one I love, not your dresses." I said.

"Bye, Harry". She said and I could feel her smile.

"Bye" I smiled.

"So..." Louis was with me.

"SHE AGREED TO COME! WOOHOO!! YAY!!"I was shouting at the top of my voice. All the lads smiled.

"Really happy for you mate" Liam came forward and gave me a big hug.

Vanessa

It took me all the five hours I had to get ready for our date. Well, for Nikki get me ready for the date. Even though, it was just a normal pair of jeans and a shirt and a fish tail braid.

Talk about intricacies.

Just as he promised, he picked me up in five.

"Where are we going to go Haz?" I asked.

"I'm taking you on.... A drive" he said. I don't know why but I could feel him cockily smile behind me because I called him Haz.

He helped me in and started the car. And started to play songs.

Instrumentals.

"These are my favorite Harry..."

"They're mine too"

After sometime in silence, I said "Harry, tell me about you."

"I'm Harry Edward Styles and I am twenty. My family lives in Cheshire, England and I would love to take you there one day to meet my parents and my older sister."

"Thanks for that and also the whole world knows those things what you said, about you. So that doesn't count."

"Hey do you want some food?" He asked suddenly. "There's a Starbucks a few blocks away from us." He explained.

"Sure..." I said.

"I'll come now." I felt the car stop moving, the door closed with a small bang.

And it was me and the songs.

"Baby... I'll come now okay! A small boy just asked me to help him find his sister. I've got to help him. I'll just be back. You eat if you're hungry." I suddenly heard Harry's voice which was too out of breath.

"Don't ever let her out of your arms.. ok!?" After a few moments, I heard him again. He was too tensed, it seems. But why? The boy must've got his sister back....

"Ok" said the boy.

"Don't ever do that again! Not ever! Ok?" He was trying hard not to scream at the little boy.

"Ok. Thanks again for your help, good sir" the little boy, said timidly and left us.

"Angel.... I'm sorry.... I'm so... So... Sa..... Sorry... A.. A Angel... Oh God!! Angel..... Forgive me... I let you go... I le...." He fell on to his knees suddenly and started to sob.

"Harry, What happened? What's wrong?" I somehow got out of the car without help and went to him. I cradled him on my chest as he didn't stop sobbing, making us the centre of attraction (like we already aren't).

"I let go of my angel's hands from a crowd like that... " Angel? Who is that? Is that one of his girlfriends? Or is it his child from one of his girlfriends? My head just hurts.

"Your Angel? Who is that?" I asked, dreading the worst.

"My baby sister. Niagara." Was all that Harry said.

Should I be relieved or sad?

_________________________________

Oh la la... Finally, she comes in to the tale.

How is the chapter people?
Vote and comment!

All the love,
S.