Chapter 1

Harry

Me, the lads and Eleanor and Sophia were walking down the road to a pub. Yes, we needed some time for ourselves. Midnight Memories promo and the World tour just got over. Now, its time to PARTY!!

Louis was still having a full on strop about how I set up Louis and Eleanor. Yes, they both are my best friends. Yes, I believe that they are made for each other because only I know how much these guys have in common. The number one thing being: Pranks! If I am back home, it'll be her and if I am around the lads, Louis won't spare me!

And I set them up so that they'd prank each other. But, the truth is, my plan backfired in my face. My two best friends started to prank me together! Somebody help!

"If it had not been for Harry, I wouldn't have met ya El!" he was still going on and Eleanor was nodding in agreement. Oh, and for the record, we were not wasted yet.

As I opened the door, I could hear the loud music blaring from the DJ's speakers. We walked in and sat down. But I went straight to the dance floor. Wait, I've heard this song.... Oh, Dirty Dancer it is! What a perfect song for a dance in the club!

I took a few shots as someone bought it on a tray. I lost myself in the music and the happy noises of the people. And that's until I heard a scream. I looked around to see that the people around me were still dancing. Am I imagining it? Did the alcohol get to my head that fast?

All my thoughts were interrupted by another scream.It didn't feel like it was out of pleasure. Someone is hurting this person. Isn't anyone else other than I hearing it? I ran in the direction where I heard the scream.

And I froze at what I saw.

A guy was forcefully tearing off the shirt of a girl, leaving her in her bra. He kept on sucking her bare neck and grinding her hips.

I covered myself among the wildly dancing crowd. "Why did you scream!" the man angrily hissed. And pulled down her skirt, leaving the girl in just her bra and panties.

Was the man trying to rape her? Time to act.

"Keep your hands off my girlfriend you motherfucker!" I came out, and stood in front of the man and the girl. I pushed the man away from her and turned to the girl.

"Come on love" I put my hand around her as I led her to the bathroom.

"You can go in and change" I told her. She smiled at me and went in. A few minutes later, she came out, fully dressed.

"Thank you so much" she muttered, looking down.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, love... I'm Harry" I told her.

"I'm Vanessa" she came in and hugged me.

"Do you wanna go out with me some time later?" Wait, what am I asking her? She looked at me with a shocked expression.

And then smiled. "OK" she said in a small voice.

Wow. "Here's... uhh.... Here's my number. Call me when you are free." I smiled at her.

"HARRY STYLES! WHERE ARE YOU??" I heard Niall's voice outside the bathroom.

"COMING!" I shouted back.

"Ill see you soon" I told Vanessa as ran towards my mates with a smile