chapter 3 birthday party part two

(Alex's POV)

still gaping like a fish i was dragged into the building only to almost go deaf by the magnitude of the volume of the music after a few moments of listening i recognized the song "kryptonite" by three doors down.

singing along under my breath we made our way over to the VIP section.i gave Bella a confused look as we walked up to the bouncer in front of the door.

"Hello good sir i have a reservation for the party"Tinker bell""i snickered earning myself a elbow to the gut.

but stopped when i realized that she had rented out the WHOLE VIP room which from what i heard is actually almost half the building complete with the entire roof which can be made into a very cool roof party.

anyway the bouncers eyes went wide and he practically almost peed himself trying to open the door for us.now it was Bella's turn to snicker as she led me inside

turning her around i gave her a very confused look i mean i know her family is rich but to be able to rent out almost the whole club is a pretty big feet in itself

seeing my confused face made her laugh more,knocking with her knuckles lightly on my temple"Hellllooo did you forget my dad owns half the businesses in this city including this place"she laughed

"Oh that's why the bouncer looked like he was about to piss his pants"i mumbled now realizing that this half of the place was playing an entirely different song.i dimly recognised it as "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk."Yeah that was a funny sight"she said leading me to a table.

after glancing around i realized that almost everybody in the school was here including the pack i was surprised when some of them waved at me and i awkwardly waved back.

"why are the dominants here?" my wolf whimpered wanting me to bare my throat to them in a sign of submission.

"i don't know i guess they come to every wolfs eighteenth birthday to see if there their mate"  i told him biting back the urge he was pushing at me.

"but we're an Omega Why would they want us?" he asked i stopped short ignoring Bella's questioning look.

"You know your the one who always says that our mate  will accept us and now your doubting yourself?" i added the last part in a teasing tone trying to bring him out of whatever funk he was in.

"No never i was just...scared i guess" he said tucking his tail between his legs.

"Hey are you okay you've been staring into space for about the last five minutes"Bella said giving me a weird look.

i know what your wondering why she doesn't know about me being a werewolf well because she along with Max are human and humans are not aloud to know about us unless their someones mate,(which is more common then you would think.)

but because I'm pretty sure neither of them are my mate i cant tell them anything because then there's the chance that they will tell the news or something.and then before you can even say"Fox news"the closets pack will send their Gamma force to"take care of"the blabbermouth and the humans who know.

i snapped out of it when i saw movement to my right an dodged Bella's hand to the side of my head."Ha-Ha you cant hit me" i said in a sing-song voice running torwards the table she had been pushing me torwards,and hiding behind max when i saw him.

"Hey you guys finally got here what took you so long"he said acting as a buffer between me and bella.

"Mister thousand-yard-stare over there"Bella grumbled after giving up the urge to run around the table and smack me.