02:

?:Damn did they forget to take the trash out? You're stinking up the place Stevens.

I turned around looking through the cell bars and chuckled.

Me:Well it smells so bad because you keep forgetting to close your legs. Wash it when you shower Cinthia.

Cinthia:Fuck you, Stevens.

Me:I'd fuck me too.

I laughed climbing on the bottom bunk.

Dunkin:Threesome!

Jason:Foursome!

Me:You're both idiots.

Jason:Just speaking the truth.

Me:I'm sick of being in here.

Dunkin:You've only been here 2 days.

Me:Yeah but Berkley is always dealing with the rookies, so I'm stuck with Officer Dumb Bell.

Dunkin:So you want to start trouble with Berkley?

Me:Yeah pretty much.

Jason:He'll just taze you and bring you back to the cell.

Me:I can take a taser. I passed out because he caught me off guard. I've been tased many times before that.

Jason:You're a lunatic.

Dunkin:She knows.

~Jason~

Angel layed on the bottom bunk then started moaning. I raised an eyebrow, I won't lie the girl sounded sexy as fuck.

Dunkin:Angel what the hell are you doing?!

Angel:Getting Bell to come to the cell so I can annoy him.

Dunkin and I laughed as she continued to moan letting herself get louder and louder. She giggled a little. She went from sexy to fuckin adorable in less than 5 seconds.

Angel:Fuck, Jason! Yes!

I looked down at her on the bottom bunk chuckling to myself. Angel smiled and put her finger to her lips still moaning.

Angel:Geez, do you make any noise during sex?

She giggled. She's just as weird and out there as I remembered her. I laughed.

Dunkin:What's happening over there?

Angel:I'm having fake sex with my cell mate. Do not disturb me.

Me:Us.

I looked at her, she smiled and winked at me. I shook my head laying back down. We both continued to moan until Bell showed up at the cell his face red with anger. We laughed.

Angel:Took you long enough. What the fuck is up buddy?

Officer Bell:What do you want Stevens?

Angel:When am I getting out of this cell?

Officer Bell:Hopefully never so I can watch you fry in the electric chair.

Angel:Oh! It's so cute, you think I'll be here that long.

Officer Bell:How would you get out of here Angel?

Angel:Why the fuck would I tell you?

Officer Bell:Did you call me here to start trouble?

Angel:That's exactly why your here.

I let my eyes travel down her body as she stood at the cell door irritating Bell.