prologue

BTW you are 12 here 

One day you and your family were heading to Washington to go camping. you were getting sleepy in the car, because it was  about a day since you slept. even your parents were tired but there was no hotel ANYWHERE.  until you spotted a holiday inn, it looked about 5, 6 miles away.

      "MOM LOOK! A HOTEL!" you shouted. "lets stop there"

   "ok go there ray{fathers name}" your mom said. "if we keep going were gonna crash because we haven't gotten any sleep"

    "oh alright" your dad said. as he pulled in to the drive way your mom got off and got a room. it was on the second floor but who cares you were tired and all you wanted was a bed. but little did you know that right underneath you was the kitchen.

    "*sniff, sniff* whats that smell?" you said. then it hit you. "MOM DAD THE HOTEL IS ON FIRE LOOK!"

    where you pointed was the TV.  it was engulfed in flames, and the floor was also in flames. you got up quickly and got a t-shirt, jeans, socks and your black converse and headed out the room door.  once you were out side it hit you that only you knew that the hotel was on fire from your floor. about 10 other people were running out of the building, except you parents. still haven't changed out of you pj's, you went behind a bush and got dressed. then..

BOOM!

   pieces of the hotel went every where and a flying, flaming glass shard was going your direction. you didn't know that the glass shard was going towards you till it left a deep gash on your left forearm.  one person saw you and helped to the fire fighters. he looked a few years older than you,  about 16. with curly brown hair, glasses, and beautiful brown eyes.  

    "t-thank you" you said to the boy.

"no problem, just doing what i can to help.

    the fire-fighters cleaned you up and you left. not knowing where,but you just started to roam the streets thinking that you don't have a family no more. so instead of going to an orphanage you were just gonna walk the streets. steal from the occasional convenient store for food. 

    until 4 years later, your life changed for the better. 

 A/N hai my goobers {people} i hope you like the chapter! 

any ways till next time, goooooood...

  BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!

          ~Kitty