chapter 1

(y/n) = your name

(lst/n) =last name

your p.o.v.

     its been four years since that day, i have been wandering to streets of Washington, mainly Bellevue. all i have so far is an pair of jeans that i took from the donation bin, along with a t-shirt that says 'whos your daddy? sugar daddy' and my black converse from four years ago. i have 10 dollars that i stole from a kid. hey, don't judge. i needed money for food, and if you saw that kid; he was rich his parents had bling. if i could, i would take that moms necklace, but i choose not to.

   i was sitting in an alley way with an empty foam cup asking people for money as they walked by, no one. they didn't even give me a passing glance, then out of no where a twenty dollar bill was in my cup. i looked up and saw, none other than skydoesminecraft. if you're wondering 'how do i know him when i am poor and i live off dumpster food?' easy one word..library.

 "t-thank you, aren't you skydoesminecraft?" i asked.

   "yes,yes i am." he responded. "are you hungry? if you want you can come with me to chick-fil-a?"

     "you don't have to tell me twice, the last time i ate was two weeks ago." i answered.  

     ~after eating chick-fil-a, Adam took you to the offices~

    Adam is the only one i can trust because he was so nice to me, if i meet some one else i would completely go introverted. i would say only 'hi','my names (y/n)' and other small stuff. me and Adam got along quick and i could call him my friend. 

   "ok, we're here, the offices" he said and i immediately went to my introverted self.

   Ross p.o.v

     when Adam came back, he brought a girl. she was in old dirty clothes, skinny, messy long black hair, and shimmering dark brown  eyes. she looked very scared, like meeting new people was gonna be the death of her.

  barney,max and i went up to Adam, and max asked "Adam, w-who is this?"

  "oh this is (y/n), i found her in an alley hungry and cold." Adam said. "its ok if she's here right?"

   "yeah, i guess so," max said. "but if she distracts me while im working im punching barney."

    "heys!" barney said.

     "come on (y/n) let me show you where you can hang out." Adam spoke leading (y/n) away.

     why does she look so familiar? i know i know her from some where, oh well ill remember but right now i have to go back to making  a video of a map im playing.

your p.o.v.

     after me and Adam left the entrance he led me to an office where i can watch videos.  i looked up skydoesminecraft and started to watch a few videos when some one entered the office, looking up i saw a man about 19. short curly brown hair, glasses and beautiful brown eyes. he looked so familiar.

   "hi, my name is Ross, whats yours?" he asked.

   "m-my name is (y/n)" i said. 

  "cool, so you like Adams videos?" Ross asked.

"y-yeah" i answered. " i also w-watch barney's, jin's, Jess's, and y-yours"

  "oh cool," he said. "tell me about your self"

  "well, four years ago, me and my family came up here to go camping, when at the hotel we were staying in burned down," i spoke almost to tears." then while i was behind a bush, a guy-"

   "took you to the fire-fighters to help you clean the gash on your left fore arm." he said. "i know because i was the guy that took you to the firemen."

     "i've been trying to find you since that day." i said. "you look exactly the same. wow."

     "you look the same too, granted that you couldn't do any thing since you had no money."

   "w-well, y-yeah." i said.

    "hey (y/n) you wanna come and see alesa, i know that if i ask her she'll buy you some clothes." Adam said to me.

   "s-sure, id love new clothes, and new shoes these are hurting my feet." i said and left. i think i made a new friend.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N hai my goobers {people} hope you like the chapter! stay weird and till next time ,

G0000000000000000000000000D

B4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

       ~Kitty