Chapter 8

( quick authors note this chapter was inspired by  @LunaFairy288 so credits go to her for helping me with the chapter and I hope you like the chapter)

Adam P.o.v

       "would you help me surprise her?"  Max asked.

    "sure I'll help, but what do you need me to do?" I answered.

        "I need you to take her out of the office tomorrow for like an hour so I can do my editing magic,Ok?" He said.

       "I can do that, but what happens if she doesn't want to leave?" I asked.

       "then take her to the mall for lunch duh, everyone has to eat right?"

        "true, so the plan is to take (y/n) away from the office's for an hour or so so you can do some editors magic, correct?"

         "yes"

        "ok, let's do this"

Your p.o.v the next day

       "so till next time, sayonara!" I said into the microphone ending my 5th episode of the youtube series that I was never going to do. I pushed record to stop the recording, logged out of minecraft and left my little "office." I walked to the editors station to talk with max and Tim Tim. We talked about random things, like how Adam can be annoying with his yelling during some of his recording; how weird Tim Tim is for liking broccoli a lot. I noticed Max was a little anxious about something but I didn't know what.

         "Hey (y/n) you wanna go get some lunch?" Adam asked seaming to appear from nowhere.

        "yeah, sure let me just get something from my office and then we could go." I answered.

         "Ok," He said walking towards the front of the offices with his vlog camera.

        I quickly ran/jogged to my office and grabbed a cheapo flip-phone that I stole 2 years ago. At that time I stole anything and everything; wallets to purses, tip jars, little girls jar of money when they fundraised , and things that I could pawn for money. Hey, don't judge I was 14, alone with no food or money. So anyway I took a girl's phone and kept it. surprisingly the girl's family still have it on its family plan so it still works.

      I left the office and walked to where adam was, along with Ross, Barney, Jin,  and surprisingly Alesa. If I'd known she was here I would have spent time with her.  We walked out the doors and down the stairs heading to the mall for lunch. While we were walking, Adam vloged us heading there and messing around with the guys. He was so kind as to not put me in the view of the camera so I wouldn't be in the vlog. When we got there Ross immediately ran straight to a little kids train ride and begged barney or Jin to pay for him to ride the ride. 

      Jin pulled out 75 cents and put them into the machine to start the ride. The ride was like 3 minutes long so Alesa put Mason in with Ross so the could ride the choo-choo together. Throughout the ride Adam was vloging Ross was  going "weee!" or "yaay!" I looked around us and saw something in the window of a store, so I walked and saw it more clearly. It was a cute little narwhal plush with it's kawaii eyes and blush marks under it's eyes.  I looked back to everyone to see them still on the ride, i went inside the shop to see how much the plush cost. It was only 5 dollars, so I pulled out the little bit of money that I had. I counted to see how much that I had, I was the 20 dollars that Adam gave me. I gave it to the cashier, she handed me the bag with the plush and the recite. I got the extra money and left the store to see Everyone gone.