chapter 9

Ross p.o.v

       It's been days since we brought (y/n) to adam's house, and she still hasn't woken up; I was getting worried. She looked peaceful laying there on the bed, rough but at the same time in pain.  She held a narwhal plush; like if she let go, she'd die.   She had that in her arms when the guy was beating her,  Ross thought.  I reached for the plushie, but I couldn't get it out of her grasp.  I eventually gave up on taking the plush away from her, and just sat there watching her chest rise  and fall. I missed her smile, her laugh, the little twinkle in her eyes when we said we were going to the mall.   I miss her so much. 

       In the days she's been unconscious, I haven't ate nothing.  I haven't eaten since the day we found her,  I haven't gone outside, I haven't slept, I've done nothing but sit and watch her sleep. Everyone in the offices are worried about me, when they should be worried about (y/n).  They keep saying, "ross go eat" or "go home ross, you need sleep."  But I can't if (y/n) not awake. Everyday I think about what (y/n)'s dreaming about.

(y/n)'s p.o.v. [in dream]

        I look around me,  nothing, until I see the building that killed my parents. Fire sprouting out from each window, walls collapsing on each other. I see my  12-year old self running out of the building with the first pair of clothes she could find, a window exploded sending glass shards everywhere.  Me being the lucky one, a big shard came towards me and cut me right on my left forearm. I look to the scar which is still there and see that it's bleeding.  The past me running behind bushes to change as blood dripped down my cheek from the cut, She turned around finally noticing her parents weren't there behind her. Tears falling from her eyes and a few laning and mixing with her blood on her arm. she fell to the ground crying, then a young boy came to her.   Curly brown hair, glasses and a cute, pudgy, face. He went to her and took her to the fire-fighters, then left to go help others after she said thank you. Then the scene changed, everything turned black.

           appearing before me was my parents again, all dressed in white. they looked at me with  hatred in their eyes. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE US UP?! DID YOU WANT US TO DIE??!!" my father yelled as her slapped me across my check. "YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" ,y mother said kicking me in the stomach. I cried as they punished me, They never did this when they were alive, never. "you aren't part of this family no-more, we have a new daughter now." just then a girl my age walks up to them, ebony black hair and vibrant blue eyes. Her teeth are perfectly strait and white, and she looks so beautiful. compared to her, I understand why they choose her instead of me,  she was perfect.  "your so ugly," she says. "why don't you guys die already, haha!!" she kicks me in the stomach more.

     i try to leave their presents, but instead they come to me and hurt me more. "stop," i whisper.

   "what was that ugly? we couldn't hear you" the girl says.

     "s-stop,"  I say a little louder.

       "TALK YOU PIECE OF SH!T!!" my mother yells punching me in the face.

      "STOP!!" I yell, causing them to kick harder.

       "haha!! you little b*tch, thinking you can stop us!!!" my father yells and then the room goes dark and my 'family' aren't there any more, just a dark empty room and a red wood door. I get up and limp-walk to the door to see a sign saying "consciousness". twisting the doorknob open, I walk through the door and is blinded by a white light.

[end of dream]

    "ngh..." I say as i open my eyes to the ceiling of a house, I look around the room and see ross staring at me with a blank expression. "r-ross?"

   he looks up, "(y-y/n)? (y/n)!!" he says and hugs me, sniffles coming from him. "I t-thought you l-left us.."

     "what?! why would I ever  leave you guys!!" I say hugging ross tighter. "I would NEVER, EVER leave my family."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N hai my goobers! YAY i finally updated!!!!!!! I hope you guys like the chapter, till next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                  ~kitty