chapter 7

Your p.o.v.
      After Ross and I left the closet Adam came up to me asking," Hey (y/n) are you ok?"
     "Yea,i-im fine," I replied, even though im not.
     "Oh ok," he said before continuing. "In about three or four hours we're gonna get some lunch. You wanna come?"
    "L-let me think about it," I answered going back to my office. I sat in my chair and got on minecraft, but instead of just going on minecraft for fun; I recorded a little video. I wasn't going to upload it on to youtube because im not that comfortable with talking to a microphone and because if i become famous i would be surrounded by fans and I'm a little claustrophobic when a lot of people are around me. So until I over come that fear I will not upload a video.

    "Konnichiwa my friends, my name is (y/n); or kitty unicorn; And I'm going to start a modded survival that I'm calling 'Kingdoms'" I spoke into the mic. Of course I installed some mods, cause its a MODDED survival; and whats a modded survival without mods.

      I started playing, 'doin what every youtuber does when Max came in, "(y/n) are you recording a video?"

     "y-yea i guess," I answered. "but it's just for fun; its not like im gonna put it on youtube."

     "Oh ok," he replied. "well if you do want to put it on youtube, just let me know and I'll edit it if you want."

       "ok, i might take you up on that offer." I replied as he left the room and continued what i was doing.

~time skip~

      "Anyway, I hope you like this video and subsribe to my channel please. if you want me to play any games, comment below what games and I might be able to play," I said into the mic looking into the camera. "and till next time, Sayounara!"

      "I didn't know that your starting a channel?" Ross asked.

      "yea," Adam spoke.

     "w-well I just did it for fun," I answered to Ross's question. "I'm not going to put it up on youtube because I'm still not comfortable."

      "no prob, so were going to olive garden, you wanna come?" Adam asked.

       "sure,I-I've never been there," I said going with them.

Max p.o.v.

         After (y/n) left with everyone else, I went in her office and sent myself her 'video' that she made.When It was done sending , I ran to my desk and edit the video. But I didn't upload it , I just saved it because she didn't even have a channel. So when she comes back i'm gonna ask her some questions.

Your p.o.v.

        When I got back from lunch I went to my office,expecting to see something there. But there wasn't. I just got on minecraft and continued building random shist. [Percy Jackson reference coment seaweedbrain if you get it]
        "Hey (y/n) can I ask you something?" max asked.
        "Sure." I answered.
        "If you had a channel what would you name it?" he asked.
        "I'd name it something weird and random." I replied. "Like winnehut jr."
        "Cool," he spoke. "What kind of conent would you make if you had said channel?"
        "Mod showcases, a survival series, mini-games, maps, role-plays and others. Why?"
        "No reason," he said. "Bye."
        "Bye?" I said.After that weird conversation I went back to building.

Max p.o.v.
         "Adam!" I yelled.
         "What?" he said.
         "I found something out," I spoke. "(y/n) wants to make a channel, but she's 'Not yet comfortable around a camera' right?"
         "Yeah."
         "Well ye'see I found (y/n) making a video but "doing it for fun and not putting it on the internet yet" she said. So i got some information about a channel she's like to make one day. Would you help supeise her?"
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][
A/N new chapter yay! I hope you like the chapter Sorry it took so long to update. Till next time....

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
~Kitty