Prologue

"So... you like this don't you?" He asks as he pins me onto the nearest wall.

"NO! Stop it." I hiss and pushed him as far as I can. But my force is too weak.

"Make me." He says as an annoying smirk plasters on his face.

Didn't know how to react, I let my body take over me.

So I leaned forward and planted my lips on his. I heard him gasp at first but not until he calmed down and pushes me onto the wall picking me up, fiercely. Pinning me against the wall with both of his arm aside my head.

What will he do next is a mystery to me. This guy in front of me is an animal. A beast who needs to learn its boundaries before it's too late.

•*•

Ever wonder what's it like to live on your own and experience the world from a different aspect?

To finally be free and spend money with the needs and wants you find with your late stepdad's money?

Well meet Jayleen. She's fourteen this year and travel on her own to a new high school at tenth grade. Isn't she a bit young? That's what people said at first.

Jayleen is known as her fast learning and skipped a few grades through her schooling years.

Enrolling to the new world. She discovers that living on your own is a major task. Especially getting a boyfriend that is nothing less than a troublemaker.

Gang fights, abusive language, maybe some raping here or there and some murderous fights happening, Jayleen's boyfriend, Blane, lives like this and hates to be judged by the eyes people give.

But what will he need to change when Jayleen comes along with her innocent and big eyes? Her cute and kinky haircut? The friendly-family personality she has?

It's about time to find out now...

Hope you're enjoying!!

!Adios!

-Angel_linna