Blessed

Jungkook's POV

Going to the rooftop was a lie. I wanted to ask her to prom so I was purposely ignoring her to surprise her. Today, she left and I went a little bit late so I could ask her out.

Here's my plan, I'm going to go to her house and throw some rocks and obviously she will open the window. Then I'll ask her out by kneeling down and putting up the rose up high toward the window. Then she will say yes and it will be a success! I left school 10 minutes later so she could change and get comfortable.

I was walking with my rose happily when I heard the scream, "Help! Somebody help me!"

And I recognize the voice right away.

'Mina's in danger!' I thought as I ran to where the voice was heard.

Then I heard, "there's no one that will help you here babe" and that made me angry.

Who the fuck is to call my girlfriend babe?!

'I'll kill that asshole!' I thought as I ran to the corner and said, "are you sure"

I was shocked at the view I was seeing. My girlfriend was getting kissed by a boy while his arm was around her waist. I could see her tears falling and I curled my fist so hard that my knuckles turned white. Anger took over me at the sight.

"You fucking asshole!" I yelled.

"Jungkook!" She screamed.

"Don't worry Mina" I said as I grabbed the guy's collar.

I punched him on the face and he fell. I jumped on top of him and kept punching him. I'm going to kill him today.

"Say goodbye to the fucking world" I yelled as I kept punching him.

Mina's POV

Jungkook kept punching Jisoo.

'He's going to kill him if I don't stop him' I thought.

"Jungkook stop" I hold onto him.

"Mina let go, I'm going to kill him today" He yelled.

Just then, Jisoo laughed while he smirked.

"Why the fuck are you laughing" Jungkook yelled.

"It's really funny isn't it? Mina deserves someone better like me! Mina, I'm going to make you my girlfriend, just wait for me" Jisoo smirked.

I felt scared and Jungkook looked at him shocked. Jungkook punched him repetitively and Jisoo was about to faint.

I stopped him, "Jungkook! Stop! Please stop!" I yelled.

"You're lucky asshole" He yelled before he dragged me out of the corner.

"Are your parents home?" He asked.

"No, they are at work" I told him.

"Then let's go to your house" He said softly.

I nodded and walked to my house. I opened the door and let him in. We sat down on the sofa.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"What happened?" He asked softly.

"Well, I was walking alone since Sinhae went on a date with V and you couldn't come. While I was walking, that boy talked to me and I found out he is in one of my classes. He said he liked me and asked me to prom. I said no obviously since I have a boyfriend, you, and he got mad and told me he will make me become his girlfriend. He dragged me to that corner where it was dark. Without any warning, he started kissing me aggressively. I tried to get out from his grip but I couldn't and he slapped me. He then kissed me again and I felt scared. Then, he put his hand around my waist and I thought I was going to get raped so I pushed him away with all my strength and tried running away but he grabbed me pulling me back. I yelled out for help when I was able to and you came." I said sobbing.

"I'm sorry I was going to surprise you today, that was why I rejected your offer" He said and I looked at him confused.

"I was going to ask you to prom today so I had to get ready and stuff so I left school late but I never thought that this will happen" He finished.

"But why were you kind of ignoring me recently?" I asked.

"Because that was part of my plan" He said regretting.

"Mina, I know this is not the right time but I'll ask you right now! Will you give me the honor to take you to prom?" He asked kneeling down.

"Yes! Of course!" I smiled and I hugged him.

"Anyway, are you feeling alright now?" He asked.

"better than before!" I smiled.

"Don't think about what happened today" He said and I nodded.

"it's getting late, you should go now" I said and he pouted.

"It's not even late, let me stay longer" Jungkook whined.

"But your hyungs are waiting for their maknae to come back" I said.

I pinched his cheeks and he pouted more. I laughed and got up grabbing his hand and dragged him to the door. I opened it and said goodbyes.

"Seriously Mina, can I stay longer" He pouted.

"No Jungkook your hyungs will be worried if you don't go right now! See you tomorrow" I smiled pecking his lips.

He grinned and said, "I'll leave if you do that again"

I just chuckled and pecked him once more but he turned it into a long passionate kiss.

"Ahem" Somebody fake coughed.

We parted and looked to find my parents looking at us. My mom was smiling and my dad was glaring at Jungkook.

"Not my daughter's lips" He said firmly to Jungkook and we blushed.

"Bye Jungkook!" I said and pushed him.

He bowed to my parents and ran away. I nervously laughed and my parents walked in.

"He can't steal my daughter's lips already" my dad pouted to my mom.

"Honey! They are old enough" my mom chuckled.

My dad changed to a loving dad again and I love it!

"Aww daddy come here" I said and he ran to me and I gave him a hug.

"I'll finish my homework now!" I said and ran upstairs.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom yelled after I finished my homework.

"Ok coming" I yelled back.

Even though today wasn't a very good day, I was still asked to prom by my beloved boyfriend and I'm getting loved by my parents. I'm so blessed.

TBC