girl time

5 days it's been since Niall left and I still feel totally upset, and know it won't get any better. We texted sometimes but not much. First of all there is the time difference and he's at concerts all day long. It was Saturday and I invited Kelly and Sabrina over, to maybe get something else on my mind.

Right now I was getting everything ready like some snacks and putting two matrices on the living room floor. I decide to sleep on the floor with Kelly and let Sabrina the couch since it's her first time staying here. She's 3 years older than me and 5 years older than Kelly. But who cares we're still friends.

I then finish and pick out some good movies to watch.

The door rings and it's Kelly.

" hey" she says and gives me a hug. Then proceeds inside putting her things down." Sabrina is coming to right?"

" yeah she should be here any minute"

" ok"

A few minutes later the door rings and Sabrina also enters. We watch a couple of movies and then play truth or dare.

" you start" Kelly says pointing to Sabrina.

" ok let's see, Kim truth or dare? "

" truth"

" have you ever used a friends toothbrush? "

" I think I did when I was at summer camp in middle school" now it was my turn."Kelly truth or dare? "

" dare"

" I dare you to go outside and run around like a chicken adding the sound." She gets up and we follow her outside. She does the dare and comes back in laughing.

We sit back down and Kelly continues. " truth or dare Sabrina?"

" I'll go with truth"

" who is your crush"

" well there is this guy working at rhett zoo and he's pretty cute. "

" oh, do you mean zack?"

" I think so"

" awesome, you guys would go great together."

After another 30 minutes or so we finish playing and watch another movie. While we do Kelly falls asleep but I manage staying awake so Sabrina wouldn't feel weard with both of us sleeping.

" so did you like it?" I ask turning off the Tv.

" yeah it was really fun, we should do it again. Maybe at my place next.

" sure sounds good" I snap of the light and go to sleep.

The next morning I get woke up with Kelly throwing a pillow at my face. " Are you serious right now?"

" well guess what time it is?"

" 10" I guess.

" it's 12:27, Sabrina already left. She says she had to work and 11"

" why didn't you wake me up?"

" cause you were sleeping soooo cute" she says without meaning it cause I know I look like a zombie sleeping. I drool almost every time.

I grab my phone and see that Niall texted me a couple hours ago.

Niall : hey your probably still sleeping just wanted to say hi before going to my next concert. Love you.

Me: Hi, yeah I was still sleeping, hope you have fun. See you soon bye.

I then put down phone and cleaned up.

********************************

Sorry that this chapter is so short but I've been a bit busy lately. The girls in the picture look nothing like the actual characters. The next chapter will show you what they all look like