Chapter 4

Sarah's POV
While Hana was screeming at the top of her lungs i was thinking of a way to get outta here. I grabbed Hanas hand and ran into the bathroom. I called Sabrina to pick me up but she didnt answer. She was probably sleeping. I was doomed. I heard foot steps walking towards us getting closer and closer. I heard Jaide whisper * pass me the baseball bat that has the signiture on it* man i was so shocked that she was really specific for once. She grabbed the bat and started swinging back and forth break so many things and i thought i was the one who was gonna die. Finally she tried to open the bathroom door but i locked it. She said " WHOS IN THERE! I WILL CALL THE COPS IF YOU DONT COME OUT!" I thought of ways to get outta here but there was no window or anything. I unlocked the door and waited for her to open it. Jena opened the door and said "SARAH WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' HERE!?" I said with a terrified voice " it was........umm......a....dare......." I came outta the bathroom with Hana holding my hand.
(J: jaide   S: sarah  Je: jena)
J: whos this lil' girl
S: Sabrina's lil' sister's bff
Je: why did you bring her?
S: shes apart of the dare
J: the only way to leave is to do an embarrassing video
S: thats fine 'cause i have the whole night recorded
J and Je: *gasps in horror*