Chapter 6

*the next day*
Getting ready for school is the most hated thing to do for me especially getting outta bed ugggh i hate that part. While i was Choosing out my clothes i heard a buzz from my phone. It was Sarah. She asked if i could pick her up. I said yes and picked her up.

Im looking at Sarah she didnt look the best. I told her "everything will be fine just act normal. Be that funny, smart Sarah i know and i guarantee everything will be fine." She looked back at me and gave me a lil' smile.

*skip car ride*

"Ok ill be fine just act normal" she said with her eyes barely opened. We walked in to school with everyone looking at us and whispering to the person beside us. Sarah looked nervouse. I gave her a hug and headed to class. We have math together so we walk together in the morning. It was really wierd almost suspicious. Everyon was acting extra nice. The teacher miss. Aisha. Thats what made everything extra wierd because if you dont know her shes kinda' mean. Sarah looked at Jaide and gave her a nasty look. I was like great just great girl wars gonna start right? After class we had second period lunch.
( S: Sabrina J: Jaide Sa: Sarah Je: Jena)
J: hey mind if we sit with you guys?
Sa: why would we say yes!
S: SARAH!
Sa: sorry lemme clear it up for you NO!
S: SARAH!*maybe they didnt do anything bad just let em'!"
Je: we didnt do anything bad
Sa: THEN WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME AND WHISPERING TO THE PERSON BESIDE EM' HUH TELL ME THAT!?
J: because you and Sabrina are our new best friends your apart of the group know
Je: ya just showing us that you can pull of that whole night *exept for the part with Hana* we think thats amaizing. So everyone knows because i have my own channel and i told my subcribers and i posted it on my vlog channel and almost everyone in the school subcribes to me. So everyone is so amazed that your basically popular know!
J: ya come join us!
S and Sa: *gasps in horror*