Chapter 1

Wait let me start all over again.

It all started with me and Junnat,  Walking down stairs holding our breaths in extreme disbelief as we go into the basement.

Looking around all scared Junnat tells me, "This has to be a joke right.....?". I replied with a im gonna kill you face.

 Suddenly the lights turned on with several people jumping up and down saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

 I brought Junnat down here for her supprise birthday party her best friend's Lyla and Jasmyn the annoying group called me. 

They said on the phone with a voice that sounded like they could kill me through the phone that I had to bring her down in the basement for her party. 

I was praying they "could" wait scratch out could change that with 'would' find someone else.

 I was planning to leave after but then Jasmyn came up to me with apple juice in one hand and a plate with ketchup and fries in the other. 

To top it off she had a party hat on. 

As she walked to me i plastered a sarcastic smile. With a big smile she said with ketchup breath "Aren't you stayin' for the party Your the one who brought her here."

 "Um..... Actually i have to babysit my sister with her best friend its kinda a thing know ....."

"Oh....... Ok well have fun then." I walked out the house with a red face it looked so humiliating. 

While i drove back home listening to my favorite song my best friend Sarah texted she said "Can i come over my parents went out for a movie and im board outta my mind!"

 I replied back with a great big smile with a "sure but im babysitting if u wanna help." She came over and we had a great time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-EDITED BY KVITLYNNN-

Thanks, I hope you enjoyed it!

-Sabrina♥