Dinner Time Gon Wrong

So we all get ready to go out to eat. I'm getting ready to get in the shower and Chres walks in my room and sits on my bed.

Kayla-  Yes Mr. August?

Chres- We need to talk and I mean have a serious ass convo.

Kayla- I don't like the sound of that..... Wassup?

Chres- Well, I was thinking and I think that we should just stay coo because we can't chance shit with us.  Yo dad will beat the fuck out of me, if you haven't peeped.

Kayla- Get out my room Chresanto.

Chres- How could you be mad at me when we are about to be brother and sister? That shit is going to be nasty. I can't do it.

Kayla- Says the person who said we could get together, because we weren't related by blood. Just by marriage. Get the fuck out.

Chres- Don't got to tell me twice. Spoiled bitch.

Kayla- I told you once, that was my second time telling you stupid ass lil boy.

Chres walks out my room and goes downstairs. I sit on my bed and gaze, like was I really that fucking stupid to think shit would work out with me and Chresanto Fuckboy August. Like this shit is brazy bruh.

Chres's POV -

I lowkey feel hella bad because I did somewhat lead her  on, but she a spoiled ass lil girl. I can't stand her stupid ass. She hella irritating. I wanted to be with her but my mama ain't gon allow that shit, neither is her dad. Shits brazy..

RM- Chres and Kayla! Let's go.

Kayla- I'm not going. I'm going to the mall.

Kevin- Yes, you are coming, and I don't care what you have to say about it. Okay?

Kayla- But Daddy!! I don't want to go. Please can I go to the mall? I'll go next time. Daddy!!

Kevin- Kayla, no. You're coming with me.

Chres- What? Daddy finally said no to his "lil princess".

Chres laughs.

Chres- Finally.

Kayla- Shut the fuck up Chresanto. Daddy please can I stay I promise that I'll be good.

Kevin- The only way you're staying is if your brother stays with you and goes to the mall with you.

Kayla- He's not my brother. Last time I checked, you and my mother only had 1 child before she died, and that was me. I don't recall having a brother. I'm staying home.

RM- Everything was just going so good. What happened that fast?

Kayla- Don't know. Don't Care.

Kevin- Kayla calm your ass down now. You don't talk to her like that.

RM- Honey, its fine. Can we just go to dinner? Kayla, I'm sorry for your mother's passing. I swear I am. I really want to be able have a bond with you, I've always wanted a daughter.

Kayla- Should've had one, because I'm not your daughter. Straight up. Dad I'll go get dressed and come to dinner if I means that much to you.

Chresanto- Aye, don't talk to my mom like you fucking crazy Kayla, just cause I didn't want to be with you don't mean you ruin shit for my mom and your dad. They together are happy together. I can't be with you, you are my little sister now.

Kayla- No the fuck I'm not your sister Chresanto. You making it seem like I was the only one. You know damn well you wanted me as much as I wanted you. So while you sitting here damn near dry snitching on me about how I wanted you. Let's talk about how you wanted me. What the fuck. Don't ever just make it out to seem I was just head over fucking heels for you because it was NEVER like that my nigga. Thank you. Now exit.