Decision Making

So it all comes down to the decision if you want to keep the baby or not. Santo just proposed. Which surprised you. You think everything is moving a little too fast.

Kayla - Babe.. We need to talk.

Chres - Yes?

Kayla - I think we are moving too fast. We just met. our parents are married. I'm pregnant. You proposed. I don't know about this whole thing. Like I don't wanna get hurt. That's my whole thing. Don't get me wrong. I wanna be with you. I just don't wanna get hurt.

Chres - And you're trying to say?

Kayla - I'm trying to say that if j have this baby. I don't wanna get hurt. If I'm with you I expect to be treated 100 times better than u do now. If I have this baby. I don't want you thinking I'm just a female that you got knocked up. Alright?

Chres - Okay bae. I know already. I'll make sure I treat you 100 times better. Kayla I do truly love you. Please. Your dad already don't like the fact are are together and you're having my child. I wouldn't wanna make things worst . I got you babe.

Kayla looks at chres. Chres looks at her and kisses her. Kayla kisses back and hugs him.

Kayla - I love you baby.

Chres - I love you too babe...

You finally wake up from your dad shaking you

Kevin - Kayla... wake up baby girl. They are here...

Kayla - Daddy I don't know about this.. Do you really have to remarry?...

Kevin - You want me to be old rusty and alone?

Kayla - No. Just not to her. Daddy please...

Kevin - You haven't even met here yet..

Kayla - Ugh okay dad. Just forget it please..

You get shower and did the full hygiene thing. Got out the shower and Put on Sweats , A Tank Top , Your Jordans And puts your hair in a messy bun....

Kevin - Kayla put on something decent please.

Kayla - No. They are either gonna accept me as I am. Or They won't accept me at all. So I'm gonna be myself. Thank You...

Kevin - Kayla. Please.

Kayla - Dad No.. I'm sorry. I'm not about to get all dressed up to meet your wife and her son.

Kevin - Okay Kayla.

~ Chres And His Mom ~

Chres - Ma Do I really have to go?

RM - Yes you do...

Chres - I don't wanna meet yo husband or his stuck up ass daughter.

Rm hits him in his mouth

RM - Nigga watch yo mouth..

Chres - Ight. Goodness.

RM - You're going to be nice. Okay?

Chres - Yes. I Guess mom.

RM - Thank You Honey.

Chres - Whatever.

RM - Go get ready.

Chres goes upstairs and starts his shower does his hygiene thing gets out and puts on sweats a black shirt and his Jordans and walks downstairs.

RM - Come on now Chres.. Something decent...

Chres - Ma No. why?

RM - Not appropriate. I need you to be respectful.

Chres - It good.

~ Your House ~

Chres And His Mom walks in. She hugs and kisses your dad. You and Chres are both on y'all phones on instagram and glance at each other as you scroll past each others pictures .

Chres POV -

Wait... this is her... -He looks at his phone and then at you- Damn... I gotta deal with the brat. Her dad spoils her. But She is cute doee. But fuck her. She my "sister " fuck the bullshit. She more beautiful in person doee. Let me try to be nice.

End Of Chres POV

RM - Chres. This is my handsome fiance. And Honey this is my handsome son Chresanto. Or Chres.

Kayla's POV-

Did she just say... Chres? As in Chresanto? -Looks At her phone and then at chres - Oh my goodness it's him... But why does he have to be my step brother? He is an asshole yo.. wtf. He is sexy doee. But Fuck him. He's my "brother " fuck the bullshit. Ugh. He is sexier in person though. I'll try to be nicee. I guess..

End Of Kayla's POV

Kevin - Wassup Chres.

Chres - Wassup..

Chres and Kevin shakes hands and your dad pulls you forward

Kevin - Kayla. This is my beautiful fiance. And baby this is my beautiful daughter Kayla.

Rm reaches for a hug and you hug her.

Kayla - Hey.

RM - Hi Beautiful. You are so beautiful.

Kayla - Thanks...

Chres - Well Kayla. I'm Chres.

Kayla - Hi Chres, I'm Kayla..

Chres - Nice to meet you.

Kayla - Ditto

You walk to your room and sits on your bed.

Kevin - Chres get to know Kayla. I'm giving you permission to go in the room. Go ahead....

Chres Nods And Walks to your door knocks and comes in.