chapter 3

Tiara pov

I woke up with arms around me. It was De'Anthonie's. Then i realized that we was in his bed. I had looked down and he was straddled across me lightly snoring. I got my phone and took a picture and posted it on Snapchat. I laughed alil. He started moving. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Hey beautiful." "Uh uhhh...that breath aint beautiful fam." I saw covering my nose. "Manneee..u aint even funny." He say getting up and going to the bathroom. I sat up in his bed and turned on the tv. I heard the shower start and him start to sing. "Dont play with her. Dont be dishonest. Aye. Still not understanding this logic. Aye. But im back and im better." He was singing my song Don't by Bryson Tiller. "I wont you bad as ever. Don't let me just let up. I wanna give you better. Baby it whatever. Somebody so next up. Be damn if I let him catch up." I sung along with him as i stood at the bathroom door. He opened the curtain slightly to where i could only see his upper body. "I didn't know you could sing ma." He say. "I didnt know you could sing either." I say biting my lip. "You like what u see." He say tryna flex. "Nigga finish yo shower so i can hop in damn." I say rolling my eyes. "You kno it room for another in here." He say smirking. "Nigga hurry yo ass up." I say walking back to his bedroom. I heard his phone ringing. I leaned over to reach for it. I got it. His phone lit up with the name Dezaraye. I answered it...

Me: hello

Dezaraye: wtf are u and why u answering my man phone.

Me: umm....i will let him know you call.

I said that and hung up. "Yo who was that?" De'Anthonie say. "Yo gal." I say grabbing all my shit. "Tf...she ain't my gal. You are. Yo fuck is u tripping for?" He say while putting his boxers and gym shorts on. "Who said i was? Look as to me to that Dezaraye yo gal. You know what. Ian even gone trip. We aint nothing and never will be so." I say walking out his room only for him to follow me. "Fuck is ur problem. She aint nun but ShitBags™ to me-." I cut him off "Say that shit for somebody else." I say walking out his front door. He grabbed my arm. "Let me tf go. You been touching that bitch. Ion want yo shitty contaminated carbonated hands on me fam." I say snatching away from him running to my car. I started my car and drove away fast asf. I started thinking. Why did i act like that? He never asked me to be his girl. So why am i trippin? Did i really like him? Was i that jealous of another girl calling him? I broke out my thoughts when my phone rung. It was Tiana.

Me:hello?

Tiana: stopppp!!! Helpp me!!! Stoppp!! Ahhh!! Tiara come help me!!(wtf you on the phone with bitch!) I heard a man voice.

**slaps**

Me:wtf where you at?

Tiana: home..ahhh stoppp mama!!!ahh!

I knew right then what was happening. I sped away fast to get home. I got there and saw an unfamiliar car. I pulled in the driveway and jump out the car. I ran up the step busting thru the door. My eyes was in disbelief. It was blood all on the floor. I looked up.

Boom!!Boom!!

My sister on the floor holding her stomach. I ran towards her crying. "Tiana. Baby stay with me." I called the ambulance. Then i called Tielur. He got there before the ambulance. 'Yo wtf happened?" He say mad coming in investigating prints and shit. I couldn't do anything but cry. I knew she was gone. I was just sitting there holding her lifeless body. The ambulance came and took her. I hopped in the ambulance with them. My brother followed.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We arrived at the hospital. They told us to wait in the waiting room. I sat there with my head in my hands. Tielur was pacing back and forth panicking. I was in deep thought. How could this happen? Why did my mom do this? I was snapped out my thoughts when De'Anthonie came and sat beside me. I didnt say nothing. I just keep my head in my hands. "Hey baby its ok. I gotcha thru whatever." He whispered in my ear. I leaned over and cried into him. "Family of Tiana Jackson." The doctor say. We all walked towards him. 'Well we had to do surgery. She didnt respond well." He say. "Cut the bullshit. Is my sister fucking ok or not damn?" Tielur snapped all in the doctor face. "Ummm...sorry guys. We tried everything we could. Sorry for your loose." My life had been destroyed. My sister is gone. I won't wake up and see her anymore. I slidd to the floor and cried. I was broken. My life was half way tooken from me. De'Anthonie picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. When he put me in the car I let it all go. I cried,kicked, and hit everything in arms reach. He got in the car and took off. We ended up back at his house. I didnt really care where i was really. I just wanted to sleep and hope it was all a dream. He got me out the car bridal style again. Be carried me all the way to his bed and laid me down. He bent down and kissed my forehead. "Im here for ya ma. Stay here long ass you want." After that i was knocked.

**four hrs later**

"Tiara...wake up...are u ok..Tiara." De'Anthonie says shaking me. I woke up to a wet pillow. I touched my face and realized i was crying in my sleep. I didnt care. I got up and went to the bathroom. "Are you ok?" He say following me standing at the bathroom door. "Does it look like im ok? My sister is fuckin dead all becuz my bitchin doggy suck dick for a living hoeing around moms. And i wasnt there to protect her. Its my fault." I say crying into his chess.

De'Anthonie pov

Man. I can feel the hurt she in. I couldn't blame nobody but myself when my parents died. I was hurt. But all i can do now is hold her and tell her everything is okay. When really everything's isn't. "Baby everything is okay..she in a better place. God has called her home. Feeling that she has done her work here on Earth. She wont have to worry nomo." I say kissing her forehead still holding her. She pulled herself together. She looked up at me and kissed me. It was so passionate. Her lips are soft asf. "Thankyou." She say in between breaths. "For what?" I say wanting know why she was thanking me. "For being there when u could've been somewhere else." She say releasing me and laying back down. I walked out behind her. I made sure she was sound asleep before i left the room. I called up my niggas James and Tyree to smoke a blunt or two. They came over and we got busy with mary jane.

"Yeah mane...her sister was killed by her moms and her crazy ass boyfriend." I say. "Damn man. Thats fucked....." Tyree say. "Aye James. Why u so quiet." I say. It unusual for him to be quiet. Normally he the nigga that always hype high or not. "Nun man..just dont feel like talking." James say waving me off. I knew something was up with him. I just dont know what it is.

_____________________________________

What yall think about this chapter?

Yall like her momma?

Wassup with James?

Leave comments for faster updates

(Tiana in MM)