chapter 11

Elisha

Wassup it's Elisha in this thang.. But nahh frfr y'all pretty much know about me. Me and Tiara rocking forever. Aint no endings to it. Me and Shaun been cooling lately. He seems real cool so we just vibing. Speaking of his ass here he is calling.

Me:hey Shaunny boo

Shaun: wassup babe whatcha getting into today?

Me: shiddddd nun why wassup?

Shaun: wanna come thru on a nigga or what?

Me:I'm down.

Shaun: say nomo. I'll text ya my address.

Me:Bet

Click!!!

I gotta put on some clothes now. Ion do shit on Saturday but chill at home all day. So now I'm heading to the shower. I took a 30 min shower and hopped out. I dried of my Coco buttered skin And went to my closet. I figured if I was going over to just chill Ian needa be all fancy. But yeen finna catch me looking like a bum either. So I put on some black leggings that said PINK on the side. With a PINK tee. I put on my all pink Huaraches. My hair was curly so u put it in a pony tail and kept it moving. I put on some Diamond studs. Afterwards I grabbed my phone which had buzzed from Shaun texting me his address. I grabbed my charger and I put it in my Kenneth Cole black handbag that I recently bought. I grabbed a VOSS water bottle and headed for the door. I grabbed the keys off the shelf and left and got in the car. I headed for Shaun's house when my phone started ringing. It was Tiara.

Me: talk to me baby girl

Tiara: wyd today ma?

Me: I'm sweeping thru Shaun crib wbu?

Tiara: shiddddd nun. Zay left me at this house by my damn self knowing I'm scared of being in this 500 bed room house by myself.

Me: bitchhhh I'm on ur ole scary ass.

Tiara: stfu bruhhh I can't help it.

Me: u crazy. But imma hit u up later I'm finna go see what Shaun ass in there doing. Ttyl boo.

Tiara: bet shawtyy

Click!!!

I parked and got out the car. Too say his house was big was an understatement. That muhfuhker was humongous asf bruhhh. I can't een describe the bitch.

I walk up the lil pathway that leads to the door. I rung the door bell. One min later Shaun open the door with the grey sweatpants and no shirt. Now I know that the grey sweatpants is everybody weakness bruhh. U can see the print. Only if he packing. I couldn't help but stare. Like zamn zaddyyyy.

"Hey E." Shaun said. I swallowed my spit and said "wassup." With that he moved aside and let me in. The house was all white with black accents. He had pictures of him and his family. "Make your self comfortable ma. Don't be scared." He says. "Scared? Boii plz but say nomo." I say. "I'll be back imma go put on a shirt." I said OK and put my purse on the couch. I looked at the family pictures that were on the shelf. It was one that stood out to me. It was a picture of him, his brother, his mom's...Nd assuming his dad. I picked it up and a piece of paper flew from behind it. It was naming the people in the picture. His mom name is Raiylen. Then it was him and his brothers name. Then his father's name which is Terry. I put the picture and the paper back when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "U snooping round aint u?" Shaun said. "Nahh just looking At the picture of u and ur family." I said pointing to the picture. "Oh yeah. Some family I got huh." His said with a lil attitude and base in his voice. "What's that supposed to mean?" I say while confused at his comment. "Nun man." He says. "Umm OK. But tell me about ur self." I say changing the subject and sitting on the couch next to him. "There's really nothing to tell. Me and my brother are all we got. My mom's committed suicide because of the stress of my 'dad' and my dad ended up in jail cuz he got caught with drugs and All eht. Me and my brother was going in and out of foster homes. And it eventually separated us. But we linked back up around the age of 15. Every since then we been hustling of some sort." He say. "I'm sorry to hear that. But why did ur dad do drugs and all of that if he knew it was stressing her out?" I asked concerned. "It wasn't the drugs. He was cheating on her with some chicken head name Toya ot Tonya. And when my mom found out that he had three kids b her she lost it. And a month or two after she killed herself that's when he went to jail." He said. "Damn. U had it rough baby." I say feeling sorry for him. "It's whatever but tell me bout u miss E." He said changing the subject. "Well I'm an only child. My mother died of cancer and dad walked out on me when I was born. My life's boring. But I learned how to live and grind for myself. And I have told nobody this. But I used to be a stripper. I was the youngest stripper I believe to be alive. I became one at 13 years old. I worked at the club downtown on 15th street. The owner let me do it because he say I was in desperate need in money." I say. "So....u not a virgin?" He asked lowkey pouting. "Oh yes indeed I'm a virgin. Being at how young I was. He made me be one of the teased strippers. Yahhmean. I was one of them u can look but can't touch strippers." I say. "So what happened like why u not a stripper now?" He asked. "Well because...one night I had got done working and I was packing up to leave when the boss called me to the office. I went to his office and it smelt of weed and liquor. So he told me to take of my pants and shit. So in my mind I'm like awl hell. I told him hell no. So he slapped me and I fell. He pulled me up and pushed me on the couch and ripped of my pants and shit. I tried to fight em off buy he was to strong. So I had to take what ever he was gonna do. He started eaten me out and all. Then he took out his dick and was tryna force himself inside me. Now I had built up the courage to kick the shit outta him in his balls and grabbed. My shit and dipped. After that Ian seen em since. I had bout 3000k saved up. So when I turned 15 I got a job and bought a house and all for myself. And I still work just at night time on weekdays." I say. "Damn ma." He say biting his lip. "U not mad or anything?" I asked. "Nahh... I know yousa freak now. Maybe when time come u can show me some of them moves." He say grinding alil bit. "Boii." I say smacking him upside his head. "Damn I'm just playing witcho heavy handed ass." He say holding his head. "I'm serious Rashaun." I say wanting to know what he thought. "Yahhmean it's yo past. We all have crazy things we went through so I have no problem with it feel me?" He say. "Ehhh OK." I say unsure. "now back to the stripping part. You gone show me some moves?" He say. "Nigga no. Tf" I say. "Yo punk ass." He mumbled. I punched tf outta him and watched as he fell to the floor. "Yo punk ass." I said while laughing. "Look dude if we gone be in a relationship u gone have to stop heavy weight champion punching me. You may be a female but u hit like a whole nigga outthea. Damn is Muhammad Ali yo daddy? Damn." He said mad. That shit was funny. "Awwwnnn I sowwey.." I say pinching his cheeks. "Yeah yeah. U hungry?" He asked. "Yeah." "Want Chinese food?" "Sure..." I said. He ordered the food. It came 20 mins later and after we are we chilled the rest of the night.

_______________________________________

Sorry I'm just now updating. Been busy. But here's the update. It's a fill-in. It's boring I know. But ya got juicy information tho.

What ya think about Elisha and Shaun?

Elisha was a stripper.

Like and comment for more updates.

~Lele