chapter 4

Sorry its been a while since I updated. I'm thinking bout deleting this book. I vet no comments. I get no feed back. So I might delete..so until further notice. Here's it update.

James POV

I be that sexy muhfuhker James. I finally got a damn POV. Lele ole stanky ass didn't wanna give me one. (Nigga shut that shut up fo I have De'Anthonie kill yo ass.) Why u trippin B? (Nigga..play wit me.) I quit..u always getting serious. But Me De'Anthonie and Tyree been boys for a long ass time. They my brothers. U fuck with them. We fuck with yo life. BreadWinners Association. (Kevin Gates moment)

"Aye james....why u so quiet?" De'Anthonie says. "Nun man..I just dont feel like talking." I say waving him off. Truth is. I know what happened to Tiana. She got killed by her momma and her momma boyfriend. Well her mommas boyfriend was my daddy. My daddy always brought her moms over to the crib to fuck. But he was cheating to. He would have other bitches running thru the house like a track race. I felt bad for my boy and his gal. I don't wanna tell them becuz they gone be like fuck me. Well imma tell them. But now isn't the time.

"Aye..." Tyree said snapping in my face. "What nigga damn." I say irritated. "The fuck wrong witchu. Don't give me that nun bullshxt cuz it ain't working. We boyz. We been knowing you since muhfuhkin diaper days. So we know when sumthangs up. Now spill the tea." He say with all seriousness. I sat there hesitantly. I scratched my head and ran my hands down my face. "Well. Look I'm sorry. I know who killed Tiana........It was my daddy. My daddy and hers moms had been fucking. Apparently they had a dislike for Tiana....and eventually killed her. I would hear them all the time talking in the bedroom about how they were gonna kill them. I just never thought they would actually do it. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't deck out brothership. I'm sooooo sorry in my dads behalf. " I say as a few tears roll down my face. I just went ahead and told them. Tiana and her sister was basically like my sisters that I never had. "Yo wtf man. Wtf you didn't say shit. All this shit could've been delt with at the fuhkin begin." De'Anthonie say hitting a wall. I jumped alil bit. Tyree spoke up. "Damn dawgg......." "I'm sorry y'all plz forgive me." "The hell....we boyz.. What happened to no muhfuhkin secrets? Huh...? You a pussy for that shit man." De'Anthonie say throwing and hitting shit that was in his way. "I'm not a pussy...so shut that shut up now. You act like it was my fuhkin fault. You can suck my dick on that one. I didn't think the would actually do so cruel shit like that." I say getting up. " oh so u big and bad now huh? It is ur fuhkin fault that my baby is up err damn night crying. Its your fault my baby stay in bed and eat air. All that shit is on you. Wanna know why? Cuz nigga instead of u been a real nigga and letting us know from the jump bout this... U decided to keep that shit to yo self like a damn charity prize." He say walking up to me yelling in my face. "Bruhhh back yo shit up fam. I said ik fuckin sorry damn." I say pushing him. "Chill tf out yo. I understand u hurt De ...but its not his fault really. Who would've thought they would do some grimmey shit like eht?" Tyree say getting in between us. "Nahh man fuck you think you is pushing me and shit." De' Anthonie say. Pushing me "Wtf you think you is talking to me like I'm some bitch you picked up fucked and ducked off the streets?" I said pushing him back. Next thing you know we was in a full out fight. Tyree tried to break us up..but De just end up punching his ass which caused him to stop.

"Fuck you bruhhh......." De' Anthonie say. "Nahh..ion roll like that nigga...." I say holding my lip. "Yo chill tf out. Y'all dumb ass nigga just really had a fuhkin fight. We boyz....not bitches. So stop acting like y'all got dick up y'all asses and fix the shit. De its not just all his fault. You can't blame him for his daddy actions. And James u should've spoke yo ass up when u first heard bout it... Now look ion like feelings like Dr.Phil and doing therapy and shit for my niggas. So I advise y'all to get to kissing and making up like bitches cuz that's what y'all acting like. Damn yo." Tyree said holding his jaw. "And next time you punch me...we gone be the ones fighting nigga." Tyree say looking at De while still clenching His jaw. "Look man... I'm sorry. You know if I thought it was really an actual threat I would've came to y'all...but being that it was they moms ian think nun of it...I just thought she was talking out the side of her neck like she normally do. We still boyz." I say getting a towel out the living room closet for my lip. "Its whatever. But next time ian showing no mercy." De say grabbing my hand to do our handshake. "Is y'all done with the bitch shit?" Tyree say laughing. "Nigga shut ur ass." We both say.

__________________________________

This was just a short fill-in. Leave comments and feedback.

What y'all think about the lil fight?

Is James telling the whole truth or keeping some info on hold?

~Lele