Chapter One

Sonny's P.o.V

I pulled onto the street leading to my buddy Brents house, my phone vibrated in the cupholder and I sighed as I reached down and grabbed it.

"Yo." I answered

"Where you at pretty boy?" Brent asked

"Headed to your house." I said pulling into their drive way

"I'm not home yet." He said casually, "Tell Arianna to let you in."

Arianna was his older sister, she was a year ahead of Brent and two ahead of me which meant it was completely okay for me to try and get with her. I'm kidding, but it did mean since she was home from college I could bother the hell out of her just cause I can.

"When'd she get home?" I asked turning the car off

"Sometime yesterday, I was with you niggas so I didn't get her call til u had got home later on." He said dryly, "Don't annoy her too much."

"Pssh, wouldn't be me if I didn't do that." I said getting out of the car, "See you later man."

I hung up before he could reply and slipped the phone into my back pocket. I jogged up the drive way and knocked on the door and smirked as I put my hands in my pockets while I waited.

Arianna opened the door and rolled her eyes as she looked at me, I flashed her a grin and leaned on the edge of the door, I looked down at her and bounced my eyebrows.

"Did you miss me?" I teased

"Yes, I totally spent all of my time dreaming about coming home for break and fucking you until I couldn't walk or talk." She said sarcastically

"Damn, for real? You know damn well I'm down." I said laughing

"Shut up, what do you want?" She asked annoyed, "I was busy." She said flashing her vibrator

"Well, I can help you finish if you want." I shrugged, "You know I don't mind at all."

"As nice as that sounds, I'm going to have to decline." She said letting me inside, "You're like a br-"

"Boyfriend." I finished, "Don't try that shit with me Ari." I said closing the door

"So much more demanding then I remember." She said looking at me from the kitchen, "I kind of like it, kind of."

I smirked and gave her a look as I sat on the couch, she came back in the living and took a seat on the couch across from me.

"You've gotten... Bigger since I last seen you." I said raising my eyebrow, "Looks like you've been working out, is it cause Brent used to beat your ass?" I teased

"Fuck youuuuu." She said flipping me off

"You can if you want, I been down since 12th grade girl." I said propping my foot up, "Surprised you ain ever noticed."

"Oh I noticed." She nodded, "Just curved your ass every chance I got, you're nothing but trouble."

"Then you should teach me to do right." I said shrugging, "I wouldn't mind obeying."

"Is that so?" She asked getting up to answer the phone

"Yeah." I nodded, "I'm sure you'd find a way that would make me want to listen to you." I said getting up and waltzing over to her

"I'm sure I know exactly what it is that I'll need to do to get your attention." She said putting the phone to her ear, "Hightower residence."

"Well since you know, why don't you show me?" I challenged