Chapter Four

London's P.o.V

I left my house around twelve last night and the drive to Littleton where Sonny stayed was about four and a half hours from where I was at so by the time I'd gotten to his place he'd either be up already or just now getting back to his place. Either way, I'd still be met by him and there is no way of him getting rid of me.

I pulled into the parking lot of a Starbucks in one of the towns I'd passed through, I grabbed one of my cards out of my wallet and phone as I got out of the car, I bumped the door with my hip and strutted inside. I got in line behind this group of females and rolled my eyes as the smell of all their perfume hit my nose, I looked down at my phone and clicked the message from one of my best friends, who was literally just outside in the car, all she had to do was get her bum ass up and come inside.

"Damn dog." I heard a voice behind me say, "Check her out."

"Excuse me babygirl." One of them spoke, "I was just wondering what your name was."

I looked over my shoulder at them and then scoffed as I stepped forward a bit and tapped one of the girls in front of me on the shoulder, she turned around and I gave her a kind smile before gesturing back behind me.

"That young man would like to know your name." I said

"Nah not her." He said walking over, "I was talking about you." He said looking down at me

"Hmm, if that's the case then my name is London." I said with the shrug of my shoulder, "Whats yours?"

"Vincent." He said holding out his hand

"Pleasure meeting you." I said shaking his hand

"You as well." He said with a smile, "Are you from around here?"

"No, I'm not actually." I said moving up in line, "Just headed over to Littleton to meet my brother."

"Ah okay, well you can hit me up any time you'd like to hang out whenever you're in town again." He said with a bright smile

"I'll keep that in mind." I said turning around so I could order my drink

"What would you like today?" The lady asked

"Just one Iced coffee would be fine." I said nodding

"I also meant to ask, could I get your number?" I heard Vincent ask

I smirked to myself and ignored him until I got my drink, I got my drink from the lady and turned to him and he gave me a grin, I laughed to myself and held my hand out for his phone. he happily handed it over and I put Sonny's number down, I saved it under my name. I gave him a smile and handed him back his phone, I kissed his cheek gently and pat the other one before strutting out of the restaurant. I got back in the car and Michelle looked over at me, I sat my cup in the cupholder and backed out of the parking space that I was in.

"Whats with the smirk?" She asked taking some of my drink

"No reason." I said shrugging and turning my stereo up

"Yeah, whatever." She said rolling her eyes, "I know you and I know that smirk means you pulled some kind of bullshit."

"Shut up and give me my damn drink." I said taking it from her, "No telling who's dick you sucked today."

"No one's just yet." She said shrugging, "Just know that it's on my agenda."

"Uh hh and who will that be?" I asked

"Don't worry about it." She said turning to her phone, "Sonny still single?"

"No, he's married and has twelve little demons." I said with a smile