Chapter Three

Sonnys P.o.V

I woke up this morning to the sound of my house cleaner coming into my room to start cleaning, I sat up against the headboard and rubbed my head as I looked at her.

"Morning sweetheart." I said with a chuckle, "Aren't you here early?"

"Its almost two sir, you know I get here then." She said with a light laugh, "I do believe I need to clean your sheets Mr.Valentine."

I nodded with a deep sigh and moved the sheets over my lap as I sat on the side of the bed, I grabbed my phone off of bed table and scrolled through it as I got out of bed and walked across the room to the bathroom.

I responded to a couple people and laid the phone down on the counter so that I could get in the shower. After my shower, I did my morning routine and fixed the towel around my waist as I went back into the room.

"What would you like me to tell the Misses?" My house cleaner asked

"Did she call?" I asked

"Yes, while you were in the shower, she said thank you for the birthday fun but sorry she had to leave so early."

"Glad she enjoyed the night then." I said with a smirk as I crossed the room to my dresser

"Don't they all." She said taking the sheets off of the bed

"Right you are." I said winking and nodding

She scoffed and looked at me in the mirror, I smirked at her and cleared my throat as I turned around and rested my hands on the edge of the drawer.

"You remember." I said looking at her

"Of course I do." She said over her shoulder, "You make a very nice rebound."

"Yeah yeah." I said rolling my eyes, "Wasn't even like that when it went down."

"Keep thinking that." She said with a slick grin

"Is that a challenge? Cause you know I'm completely down with a challenge."

"I have work to do Mr.Valentine." She said changing the subject

I scoffed and nodded my head as I pulled my towel off and put on the pair of boxers I'd gotten out, I propped myself up on the dresser as I pulled on the socks I had out and then picked the towel up as I walked over to the hamper on my way over to my closet.

"How are you anyway sweetheart?" I asked from the closet

"I'm good, just a bit tired." She said

"No sleep?" I asked

"Something like that, maybe." She said

"And why no sleep?" I asked as I grabbed pair of Camo Jogger jeans

"Just shit with my husband." She said exhaling loudly

"As usual." I said getting one of my black tank tops out of the drawer under my shoes, "You know you can still stay here whenever you need too, not like those other rooms are being used."

"And what was my answer to that last time?" She asked poking her head in the closet

"Shit, I vaguely remember a lot of screaming of both my name and how much you hated me." I said raising my eyebrow

"Cause I do hate you." She said rolling her eyes

"Then why bother to even clean my house?" I asked, "You know its never dirty."

"Aside from your bed anyway." She corrected, "Maybe you."

"That didn't bother you much though did it? I guess we're both just dirty as hell." I said sitting on the bench in my closet and pulling on my Midnight Jordan 6's