Chapter Two

Sonny's P.o.V

After I made it home from Brents, I fixed myself something to eat and a couple of the exercises my boxing coach had sent to me.

I finished them all and got undressed as I headed upstairs to my room so I could weigh myself, I walked into my room and kicked the door closed behind me as I pulled my shirt off and tossed it into the hamper. I walked over to my dresser with the mirror and starting emptying my pockets, I sat my phone, wallet and car keys on the dresser and finished getting undressed, I walked into the large bathroom and turned on the shower, I waited for it to get hot and stepped inside.

After my shower, I grabbed one of my towels off of the rack and started drying my hair as I stepped out of the shower, I got the water out of my ears and walked over to the sink. I put the towel around my neck and grabbed my toothbrush, I started brushing my teeth and heard the doorbell ring, I sighed and left out of the bathroom. I took the towel from around my neck and wrapped it around my waist as I jogged downstairs to answer the door, I flipped the light on and stretched over and opened the door, I seen three girls in party dresses and smirked as I leaned on the door frame and looked at them.

"Can I help you?" I asked checking out the one in the short black dress

"You can actually." The one in Crème said nodding, "We were looking for Sonny Valentine, a friend of ours said he lived somewhere in this building.

"I know him, what do you need him for?" I asked

"Well, we're his escorts for the party, Tron sent us over to pick him up to come tend the bar at this club." She said folding her arms across her chest, "Think you could show us where he lives?"

I scoffed to myself and nodded as I opened my door and turned away from them, they gave me a confused look and I chuckled as I looked over my shoulder.

"Coming inside or what?" I asked

"You're Sonny?" She asked

"Wouldn't be inviting you inside if I wasn't." I said going in the kitchen, "Drink?"

"He said you may be a bit of an asshole." She said, "And sure."

They all came inside and closed the door behind them, I took a few glasses out of the cabinet and sat them on the counter, I walked over to my liquor cabinet and looked back at the girls as they sat down in the living room.

"Would either of you like anything specific?" I asked

"Doesn't matter." The one in the Red dress said

"Same as her." The others nodded

I poured them some drinks and picked the glasses up, I took them to the girls and looked at the wall over on the wall.

"Uh, I'm going to go finish getting dressed and then we all can go." I said

"That's fine." She said with a nod, "We'll wait."

I nodded and took the toothbrush out of my mouth as I jogged back upstairs, I took my towel back off and tossed it into the hamper as I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of CK boxer briefs. I went back into the bathroom and put on my deodorant, lotion, and cologne, I left back out of the bathroom and grabbed my jeans off of the bed, I pulled them on and wiggled them down my hips a bit and grabbed my T shirt off of the hanger laying across the longer dresser in my room, I pulled it over my head and pulled it down as I walked over to the closet and grabbed my shoes off of the box, I grabbed a pair of socks and put them on, I sat on the foot of my bed and pulled my shoes on, I laced them up and fixed my jeans before walking over to my dresser and putting my jewelry on. I grabbed my phone off of the charger and hit the switch to the light on my way out of the room.