Chapter 6 Chicken Panda

Kara's POV

The next morning I was awoken by Genevieve singing at the top of her lungs. Oh god not more singing! I groaned and rolled out of my bed. I grabbed a shirt and some jeans and headed toward the changing rooms.

"Can she not?" I asked no one really. Moogega and Danielle laughed.

"Calling all nerds." Curtis used his megaphone. I walked out to the courtyard with Moo and Danielle, only to almost be hit with a remote control copter.

"Really?!?!" I said with a questioning look toward Curtis, he just shrugged.

"Welcome today's Nerd War the live gaming competitions." He introduced. We all cheered.

"Each team will be given two copters and two game pads." Bobby said. This is the challenge I have been waiting for.

"While you try to get your copter through the course the other team will try and shoot it down." Curtis informed us. I cheered. My day taught me how to shoot. "You will have to chose 2 members to fly and 2 to shoot. Team Servants of the forsaken orb who have 6 members meaning 2 of you will have to sit out." Oh shit.

Bobby gave us our time limit but my mind was elsewhere. Who is going to sit out? I thought to myself. I hope that it's not me. We took off to our 'war rooms', where inside waiting for use was a bunch of nerf guns. The first thing that both Brandon and Joshua did was pick them up and start shooting. I laughed at their childishness.

"Are you laughing at us?" Josh asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I grinned before he started shooting at me. "Ah!" I grabbed a gun before ducking behind Ivan. I shoot back.

"Hey, hey don't." Danielle cut in stopping our little war. We sighed in defeat. "Who has experience shooting actual guns?" Everyone but Josh raised their hands.

"But these aren't actual guns." Brandon pointed out.

"I actually do nerf wars with friends." Joshua added.

"So that puts you in a good place." Ivan decided. Brandon and I nodded. For the next little while we all practiced either shooting or controlling. I watched as Josh practice shooting moving targets. "You know I think I should sit this one out." Ivan said.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"I think Joshua and Brandon should shoot and then you girls can decide who flies." He explained. I nodded and turned to Moo and Danielle.

"Who do you guys think should sit out?" Danielle asked.
"I think I will." Moo said. "You two are the 'gamers'." We nodded and head out to our light area to practice the flying part. Both of us got pretty good at the maneuvering.

It was now time for us to head to the competition. When I walked back to the war room Ivan was in a random ass costume. "Should I even ask?" I questioned Josh and Ivan.
"Nope." Joshua joked. I just shook my head as we walked to the area. We stepped out of the elevator and all eyes went straight to Ivan.

Curtis welcomed us to the hall. "Now here's how the game is played. You have three minutes to fly through the obstacles collecting as many points as you can. 10 point for the large gates, 100 points for the small gates, the chomper gate is 500 points and the fire gate is also 500 points." I nodded keeping track in my head. "If your copter is shot down you lose 500 points."

"Servants of the forsaken orb, who is sitting out?" Bobby asked

"Well Ivan decide he need a nap, so his friend chicken panda is here to cheer on the team." Ivan said. The other team gave us a weird look. Oh well.

"I am also sitting out." Moo added.

"Alright then, TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!!!" Curtis yelled. "Danielle you're going to be flying first. Alana you will be the first to shoot." They got to their spots. "Dannielle your time starts NOW!" He yelled and Danielle started her run. She did very well until she crashed into the wall. Crap. It's not controlling well.

"I think she broke it." I whispered to Joshua. Danielle got 1200 points. Not bad.

Joshua's POV

I nodded to Kara as Danielle's time ran out. It was now my turn to shoot and Celeste turn to fly. We made our way to our spots. "Your time starts now." Curtis said and Celeste took off. The only thing I have to do is shoot her down. The first time around my thing jammed. Shit. I'll get it next time. I followed the copter around and shot it down. Cutting off the blue teams cheering and starting our own. With 30 seconds left to go I shot at the copter once more hitting it again, bringing Celeste's total score down to 700. Now it was time for Kara and Genevieve to go. "Kara are you ready?" Curtis asked. She cheered and nodded. Her run going smoothly until the copter stopped responding.

"Its not responding." She said trying to get back through the opening. Her time ran out and she had gotten 2500 points. Our team now had 1700 point. Hopefully Virgil will suck. Virgil and Brandon were now up.

"Hey Virgil, I just wanted to let you know that Chicken Panda loves you." Ivan did a little dance. "Everyone loves Chicken Panda." He pulled Kara and I into a hug.
"Virgil you need to score over 1600 points to win." Curtis informed him.
"I came here to chew some gun and kick ass and I'm all out of gum." Brandon joked setting up in his little area.

"Your time starts now!" Virgil's copter came off the table and sank to the ground. He continuously struggled.

"Virgil can't get it up." I said suggestively. Ivan and Kara laughed, I just got a dirty look from Danielle. Eventually he got it to work, after a two minutes had passed. Brandon missed the shots. How is he doing this well? Come on Brandon. He missed. We lost.

"Team servants of the forsaken orb, you finished with 2500 points." Curtis announced. "Team Blextrophy you finished with a score of 2720 points. Which means that for the first time in this competition, team blextrophy won this nerd war." They all cheered. "Which means for the first time none of you are going home. Servants of the forsaken orb, two of your members will compete in the nerd war." We nodded.

"Well we get to know how it feels." Ivan said as we walked out.

************************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys it has been way to f**king long. Im soooooo sorry about that. Anyways heres the next chapter and i was wondering if you guys wanted the next part story (ie when Kara joins smosh games) to be part of this book or another becuase theres about 6-7 chapters of the king of the nerds part left. So let me know in the comments, and if I do make the second part into another book i might change the title of this book to something else and make the series called From competing for the crown to competing for love. So if you liked this chapter or this whole story please vote or leave a comment. Thanks. Meow =^.^=