The Perfect Party?

I sat on my silk purple bed sheets, weeping quietly. The thoughts flowed through my brain, why me! I hate her, she has to ruin it all.

My phone rang out, I lay there in a slump, my hand outstretched felt around for the phone. I hit the green button and waited silently "Lil? Lily, you there?" I sniffed, "yeah, yep" I sighed a deep breath and wiped my eyes with a tissue. "Whats wrong, what happened at the BBQ?" I breathed heavily recalling the evening, the ups meeting Tom and the downs, Meredith!

"Nothing really this tha-" I was cut off sharply by a strong stern voice, "Shut up, Lil, don't give me that. I know you better than you own family what happened?" Hesitant I waited for silence all that was heard was the breathing of my concerned friend. I explained my unfortunent encounter with my worst nightmare, head cheerleader."Lily, I am sorry.. i don't know... I mean there must be something you can do talk to him expose her, for the manipulating girl she is" anger grew in her voice. "Oh yea Ali, great your girlfriend tourments others for fun?" "She banned you from seeing him practically!" she hissed "no I couldn't care, look it's late I'm getting up early tomorrow aswell so thanks, night"

'beep beep' I hit the alarm clock 7:05am. I pulled on my running leggins, lose tank top, and sweat hoodie. Just another summer day full if fun! I pulled back my curtains after making my bed. I looked out and watched the pitter patter of the rain hit my window, summer eh?

I locked the door behind me, my parents were at work unfortuently,and my sister Bell was at her friends thankfully.

After running for a while I decided to take I much deserved break. I sat on the swing in the park, as it was early there was no one around, I liked it like that, I could think, have time by myself. Although the only think in my mind now was what a rubbish start to the summer I have had.

"Hey Lil" A voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Tom sitting beside me, my mind flicked back to the previous night "Don't talk to him, look at him or even his house for that matter, he's my boyfriend" Merediths words ran through my head.

"I got to go, bye" I scurried off. I tripped over the sidewalk, faceplanting the ground "you ok? I guess you do like falling" Tom chuckled as he reached out to help me. "Im fine!" I stated bluntly jerking away from his grasp. "ok, ok. So why are you out so early?" He asked "running. You?" I replied whilst trying to slip away. "I like walking in the mornings, clearing my head." he said sweetly.

I turned on my heels, "Hey, where are you going" he called after me "home"

Tom stood at my side, "I'll walk with you" he smiled that half smile that made blush. I can't talk to him. "Please I would rather be alone" I faced away from him. I wouldn't rather be alone. I'd rather be with him, talk to him, get to know Tom, but I can't.

"Oh, that's fine. Here, take this" He didn't get angry, His smile didn't break, HOW COULD HE BE WITH MEREDITH?! I looked down at his hand, the hand that then pushed a piece of paper into mine, "What is-" Toms smooth voice cut me off "It's an invitation, to my party" my eyes grew wide as did the smile forming on my face. He wants me at his party. "I can't" I said grimmly. My smile faded but his just grew, "You don't know when it is!" he laughed, I couldn't help but smile around him "Ok, when is it" I asked trying to sound curious "The weekend before school, you know to get to know people" "I can't" I laughed "Your lying!" we laughed together and Tom ended up leaving me home.

"Thanks, Tom" I turned the key in the door "no problem, so?" he starred at me "what?" "can I have your number". Oh no! I groaned. "i don't think thats a good idea" I winced "what, are you going to be a mysterious girl now?" he questioned "Please, I can't-" I went to close the door. He stepped inside. "This is tresspassing" I told him "Yep, and I won't leave until I get your number" he waited. "You have a girlfriend" I pointed out the obvious, "so, she doesn't own me" "yea, try telling her that" I said under my breath. "what?" he looked puzzled "Nothing here, my number now please go" I laughed "Thank you, talk to you later?" he winked and left, I watched as he walked away. I couldn't break my stare, he was perfect! What have I done. I'm just getting my self more involved, getting caught up in his eyes, his smile, now all I wanted to do was talk to him!

I think I'm falling hard for him. Tom Edwards!

***************

Ok guys, Hi and thank you for reading Love struck. Now I am sorry, about my spelling mainly, its not my strong point. Also I know it isn't that exciting yet, but I have a twist! so continue reading because it does get better (I hope) I have planned to do at least one or more parts a day! so I dont stop writting the book, and you guys dont get bored. So please comment on what you want to happen or how you want the story to go and I will take your ideas into account! or just comment on it so far, if you like it ect!

so please VOTE/COMMENT/FAVOURITE! keep reading :)